Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Tomase

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 16 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This poll should be about who should be euphanized. If that was the case "Mercury" Morris should be fed a healthy dose of his name and kibby out into oblivion.

I would taser Mercury Morris while he was smoking the crack pipe.......I hate that sonofabeeyatch.........

Bob Kravitz. Can't stand the guy!

Nice 'vent' thread & missing some like people said:
* Strahan - f U!
* ALL ESPN media it seems (besides Mike & Golic)

thxs for the thread ...too bad we could'nt program it that when u voted a 'taser signal' would go thru internet / find the person voted on & send them a 'u got tased' email so when they opened it ...they got a little zap!!!!!!!!!

I would taser Mercury Morris while he was smoking the crack pipe.......I hate that sonofabeeyatch.........

I'm sure he's been tasered in jail multiple times

Matt Walsh

Specter because not only is he a Patriots hater, but he is abusing the powers of Congress for his own personal agenda. I hate him now from a Pats fan perspective and from an American who is fed up with Congressmen and women who are bought and paid for by large companies and lobbyists.

Specter because not only is he a Patriots hater, but he is abusing the powers of Congress for his own personal agenda. I hate him now from a Pats fan perspective and from an American who is fed up with Congressmen and women who are bought and paid for by large companies and lobbyists.

i voted tomase at first for the inexusable article on the eve of the super bowl. but if voting today i'd be tempted to go with specter too. he's the reason this thing is dragging out into ridiculous proportion looking at a super bowl from 7 years ago.

Mangina. he backstabbed BB, the man who is responsible for his career...ultimate dbag. Next come fatass Tomase

Re: If You Could Taset One Patriot Hater

Strahan, that gap-toothed, spongebob lookin, can't talk right Godd@m ******.

Stomp this! :D

Strahan's not a hater. His team won the biggest game of their lives. He's not going to downplay that at the victory parade.

Mangina. he backstabbed BB, the man who is responsible for his career...ultimate dbag. Next come fatass Tomase

at the end of the day the joke may end up being on manboobs anyway. if they nail pats for illegal taping going back many years well guess who was bellichik's #1 order taker: manboobs. one reason goodell may have chosen to destroy the tapes and not let this go any further is because of all the other pats coaches implicated in this including manboobs, weis and crenell. it could come out that bellichik was being nice and taking the entire hit for all of them, and hence his silence on the matter.

you talk like you KNOW what its' like to win the biggest game of your team's history..the Super Bowl...but of course, being the little Anal Annie troll you are...YOU DON'T KNOW....all you know is how it feels to be a pinata in a Super Bowl, an embarrassment of monumental proportions, as San Francisco rolled your hapless Chargers like a wino in the park. So don't patronize us with your ignorant,nonsensical declaritives.

Specter. The others are mostly losers, but at least they aren't corrupt government officials. That really pushes him over the top.

Specter. The others are mostly losers, but at least they aren't corrupt government officials. That really pushes him over the top.

Exactly, I"m sick of these corrupt politicians inbreeding our system and polluting it. And the most disgusting thing about this all is how he tries to put on an honest face, like this is something that is truly troubling. Really spector? More than the damn war in Iraq, more than the unconstitutional Patriot Act, more than the nationwide debt that continues to increase as your party remains in tact in the front office? This guy is a total douche.

Exactly, I"m sick of these corrupt politicians inbreeding our system and polluting it. And the most disgusting thing about this all is how he tries to put on an honest face, like this is something that is truly troubling. Really spector? More than the damn war in Iraq, more than the unconstitutional Patriot Act, more than the nationwide debt that continues to increase as your party remains in tact in the front office? This guy is a total douche.

Not to mention the fact that his party is the one that constantly criticizes democrats for their 'large government' policies. If this isn't an egregious example of big government, I dont know what is (before this degenerates into political mudslinging, I'm pretty conservative. I just find it funny how anyone who claims to be a Republican can think that this is a justifiable government action. This isn't bashing republicans in general, at all).

Last edited:

Not to mention the fact that his party is the one that constantly criticizes democrats for their 'large government' policies. If this isn't an egregious example of big government, I dont know what is (before this degenerates into political mudslinging, I'm pretty conservative. I just find it funny how anyone who claims to be a Republican can think that this is a justifiable government action. This isn't bashing republicans in general, at all).

We've got an economy heading in recession, mortgage crisis and unending war in Iraq, and our politicians -- not just specter -- are focusing on cheating in baseball and football that even if true happened years ago.

Unbelievable.

can we add 'pf1996' to the list:D
i think every time he says brady is overated he should recieve a shock. just a little one though, being that he is a patriots 'fan',,,sorta:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots