Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Tomase

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 16 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with Easterbrook. Was going to go with Morris but I figure that he will either start using or dealing again and we will not hear from him when he is back in prison.

Specter is a piece of self agransizing anal cavity, who is an EAGLE homer with a propensity for small farm animals. There. Did that fully explain why?

Mine would be Merrill Hoge.I'd like to give Him a permanant concussion rather than taser Him however.I do wish Mercury Moris more prison love as well.

Last edited:
Re: If You Could Taset One Patriot Hater

I'd never do this literally.

However, in the spirit of this thread, I'd say Tomase, just because I think it would look and sound funniest.

Last edited:
i'm not so sure about tasering, but if i had to choose which of the idiots on that list i would prefer to remain "unseen and unheard" for the rest of my life, it would be a toss-up between ditka and shula. if forced, i'd give the edge to ditka because ditka has the regular audience and shula at times seems "non compos mentis" or under the influence of some substance...

Last edited:
They all deserve it I know, but if you could only Taser one of them, who would it be and why?
I can't make up my mind. SOOOOO many haters,and SOOO little taser..

Last edited:
Dr Z from SI. I'd like to kick his teeth in and watch him drink every meal through a straw for whats left of his misinformed, unjustified life.

Tomase. The pudgy coward has made himself scarce and has blocked comments from his articles.

Goodell, he started it and made it bigger than it should have ever been.. no mercy on that corporate fool.. my guess is when history is written and we know the whole story, is that the tapes that the Pats gave to the NFL showed wide spread cheating across the board by many teams.. to preserve the "integrity" of the game, he had to destroy them all.

Goodell, in his rush to judgement, made a huge mistake and that is why he is so slow to react to Mattie Walsh, scum bag mother ****er..

I agree, his wanting to appear tough now seems like a self absorbed m.o. He doesn't seem like he understands the culture of football's fans and media, there are conspiracy theories about mere calls on the field let alone a stupid rule being broken. First, they make a rule that imho seems again aimed at the way the Pats operate as opposed to the rest of the league, then he doles out a horrendous punishment and later says it wasn't a big deal. The idiot did not see how incongrous his actions and his words are. Finally, he let's his family wear Giants gear to the SB, which on the surface is no big deal, but in the light of all that's happened was a stupid, and arrogant lack of judgement. IMHo hi arrogance in his tough guy stance, eclipses BB's by a mile.

I chose Polian because he is truly evil and is the only one who can have tangible impact on our play on the field.

Last edited:
Mangini made the call that started it all.

Tomase. Although Shula got consideration because he probably wouldn't survive a good tasering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back