PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you could only have one for the next 10 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyeechrispats1

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Bill Belichick or Tom Brady which figure could you accept leaving for another team?

Wow, not an easy choice at all, but I would prefer to lose Belichick. Tommy needs to retire a Patriot! Start and finish with that Flying Elvis on his helmet!:rocker:

Moot point. Neither is going anywhere, thank god.

Not a fair choice.. They came together ,and they leave together.. One thing is for sure, Belichick wont be coaching the Giants anytime soon..

Not to diminish Belichick, but you need the QB more than the coach.

I'd hope most everyone would pick Brady. What was Belichick's overall record as head coach without him?

Never gonna happen. BB and TB will retire together, Thats what I tell myself every night as I drift off to dreamland where TB hooks up with Moss on 3rd down and we win. I like the creativity of this post but talk about something that will never, ever, happen. For the record I pick TB to leave..........In a BLOCKBUSTER trade for PEYTON MANNING who will now be running the BB offense! YEAH BABY! ( Oh yeah, after the trade, the COLTS release BRADY because he has this nagging Shoulder injury and he gets immediately resigned by the PATS and becomes the Starter again and PEYTON becomes the new holder for field goals of which every one is a trick play that results in a 2 point conversion.) So under those pretenses I pick TB to go.

Never gonna happen. BB and TB will retire together, Thats what I tell myself every night as I drift off to dreamland where TB hooks up with Moss on 3rd down and we win. I like the creativity of this post but talk about something that will never, ever, happen. For the record I pick TB to leave..........In a BLOCKBUSTER trade for PEYTON MANNING who will now be running the BB offense! YEAH BABY! ( Oh yeah, after the trade, the COLTS release BRADY because he has this nagging Shoulder injury and he gets immediately resigned by the PATS and becomes the Starter again and PEYTON becomes the new holder for field goals of which every one is a trick play that results in a 2 point conversion.) So under those pretenses I pick TB to go.

Man, thats weird, I had the SAME dream, only in my dream Peyton took a pay cut to come play here so he could get his "other 2 rings" to match tom brady, not smart enough to realize that it would also be 2 more rings for brady.

Man, thats weird, I had the SAME dream, only in my dream Peyton took a pay cut to come play here so he could get his "other 2 rings" to match tom brady, not smart enough to realize that it would also be 2 more rings for brady.

LOL hilarious...poor poor peyton. :)

I'll take the guy that actually plays in the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back