PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you could name a player who you hate.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
If you could name ANY NFL player that you would still hate and despise and hope for the worst of even if he was signed by the Patriots and played a full time position here...Who would he be?

I hate to say it but as much as we need a burner at WR I would still hope T.O. would stumble his way in NE if he had landed here..Which will never happen of course so its a moot point.

Last edited:
Randy Moss & Kevin Mawae come in as a tie on my hate list.

anybody with the last name of manning

Easily its Peyton Manning.

I still hate Peyton myself,But my respect for the way he plays the game went up dramatically when he overcame the media bashing and the odds that he was a deadbeat QB who could never win the big game,Gotta give him credit at least for that..Although you are entitled to still hate him,especially those dumb commercials he makes.

If Bill Romanowski ever made a comeback in a Pats uniform I would switch teams.

I'm really surprised with these responses.

if ANYONE i hated played for the Pats i would not hope the worst for them.

I still want this team to win.
Now if you say that we would win Superbowls with this person on our team, then i would hope for the worst of Peyton Manning and brett Favre.

but if either were on our team i wouldn't hope they played bad b/c it would hurt the team.

did i misunderstand this or something?

The more I hear about Pacman Jones the less I like him. The turd sort easily outstrips the likes of Manning for me.

If Bill Romanowski ever made a comeback in a Pats uniform I would switch teams.

I was going to say that and you can add Shannon Sharpe to that list.:mad:

Kevin Mawae -- by a country mile.

I'm really surprised with these responses.

if ANYONE i hated played for the Pats i would not hope the worst for them.

I still want this team to win.
Now if you say that we would win Superbowls with this person on our team, then i would hope for the worst of Peyton Manning and brett Favre.

but if either were on our team i wouldn't hope they played bad b/c it would hurt the team.

did i misunderstand this or something?

Its really a question of HATE..A guy you would hope would fail at everything,even if he plaed in NE,Would it hurt the team? probably so, So you really would have to hate the guy,Just trying to get an opinion of a guy you would NEVER want to see here and if he does will not care for him anyway.

Bobby Wade for the cheap shot he took at Rodney. It cost us the SB this year, IMO. Every Patriots fan should hate Bobby Wade.

barf.gif
1897.jpg

Bobby Wade for the cheap shot he took at Rodney. It cost us the SB this year, IMO. Every Patriots fan should hate Bobby Wade.

barf.gif
1897.jpg
is he a free agent?

if so I say we sign him and let Tom throw a high pass over the middle with Rodney covering him

Peyton. And Marvin Harrison.

Adam Vinatieri....by a country mile.

Hate Peyton all you want, but at least he was on the darkside from the beginning and didn't switch over to spite his former team and boost his stats.

And the guy got a 4th ring....with the Colts. At least he didn't kick the game-clinching FG against us, that would have been too much to bear.

barf.gif
1897.jpg

That man is the pitts.Love manning compared to him

is he a free agent?

if so I say we sign him and let Tom throw a high pass over the middle with Rodney covering him
He's a FA and we should sign him to a one day contract. He won't be around for day 2.

Past player - Jack Tatum
Current player - TO

Warren Sapp, The Twig, T.O. and LT

Shawn Merriman....I couldn't stand it if he did the lights out dance here...

PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye