Status
Not open for further replies.

zippo59

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Who would it be?

Gaines Adams

Laron Landry OR Adrian Peterson.

If I absolutely had to pick only one it would be Peterson, he's gonna be special. I watched him tear throught my Longhorns so many times...

No Question.. Calvin Johnson.. He's the top rated player on every board. HIs workouts have been excellent. He's not a workout warrior and has the college stats to prove it.. And LOVES to play football.. Oh yea did I mention he isn't a head case..

No Question.. Calvin Johnson.. He's the top rated player on every board. HIs workouts have been excellent. He's not a workout warrior and has the college stats to prove it.. And LOVES to play football.. Oh yea did I mention he isn't a head case..

Quoted for agreement.

2005 Shawne Merriman
2006 AJ Hawk
2007 Calvin Johnson

Agree 100%, probably as close to a sure thing than anyone in this draft. I'd be completely shocked if he doesn't become anything other than an allstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back