If you could have any NT in the history of the game to play in BB's 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Siragusa
Gilbert Brown
Sam Adams
Ted Washington
Hloti Ngata

Pillman's dead, man, and has been for like 10 years.

Very well aware of that. But the point was, that with someone saying that Bill Willis would be too small to be a strong safety now (and they're probably right), that smaller linemen in the not quite as distant past have been successful in their own right. The only real reason the Wight stuff was thrown in was just the coincidence of it being the post previous to mine.

Ted Washington was simply a boulder in the middle. No one could move him. Too big, and way too strong.

Magnus ver Magnussen. There's at least five of them so just pick the order.

Ted Washington was simply a boulder in the middle. No one could move him. Too big, and way too strong.

I love the NFL films clip when we're playing in Buffalo with Parcells as coach. He points at Washington and says something like 320 my a**. That's the biggest SOB I've ever seen. Should call him Bleepin Mt. Washington.

6'2" ... 213 LBS .... not even big enough for SS on our team.
How the game has progressed.

This is why I hate when people try to compare old teams with new teams and old players with current players. Some people call the 85 Bears the best team ever but they would be hard pressed to beat 5 current teams.

Very well aware of that. But the point was, that with someone saying that Bill Willis would be too small to be a strong safety now (and they're probably right), that smaller linemen in the not quite as distant past have been successful in their own right. The only real reason the Wight stuff was thrown in was just the coincidence of it being the post previous to mine.

Oh, okay. I mixed up the context of the post. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back