PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you could get a Pats jersey today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also a Bruce Armstrong, Ronnie Lippett, and a Stanley Morgan........................hard to find...........

Last edited:
I've had this one for five years.

ImgDyn.cfm

So I'd have to go with...

ImgDyn.cfm

Can't wait to wear either one in Texas Stadium next season. :cool:

Interesting...I went to pull a Samuel jersey, and I didn't see any on the site. Asante's would be my #1 choice, assuming he is re-signed. I'll get these 2 this offseason, as well as the 2 #1s.

ImgDyn.cfm

ImgDyn.cfm

if we draft woodley im def gettin his
heck any linebacker ill prob get it

Personally, I think grown men wearing a player's jersey is, for lack of a better term, "kind of gay".

i still dont understand why so many ppl have a prob with older guys wearin jerseys
never saw the big deal bout it

Last edited:
My one and only jersey is a Bruschi. If I could afford another it would have to be Troy Brown #80.

Last edited:
ok so heres somthin i started wonderin this holiday season when purchasing an authentic maroney for my dad...
these jerseys came out in 2000
the previous ones came out in 1993
that means the last ones that bledsoe and parcells had in their first yrs lasted for seven yrs
these ones have been around for seven yrs
so...
are we all wasting money?
will a new design be coming out soon?

ok so heres somthin i started wonderin this holiday season when purchasing an authentic maroney for my dad...
these jerseys came out in 2000
the previous ones came out in 1993
that means the last ones that bledsoe and parcells had in their first yrs lasted for seven yrs
these ones have been around for seven yrs
so...
are we all wasting money?
will a new design be coming out soon?

I don't think so. I think the reason they changed in 2000 was to get with other teams. Our 1993-1999 jerseys didn't look 21st century. Plus we've won 3 Super Bowls with the current ones :rocker:

I think there will be a new silver/grey jersey this year. I saw one the other day in a sports apparel shop in Phoenix. Possibly a new alternate jersey to replace the silver one they have worn for a few years that looks like crap on TV.

This one is silver/grey with some blue on it, too.

I think the alternate jerseys are the modern day answer to changing jerseys. It's a great idea because you keep your jersey design but also add some change.

I have a real, authentic Drew Bledsoe jersey (before we changed our uniforms). Drew may not have won us a S.B., but we were pretty bad before he got here.

If I could get another one, I would say either Bruschi or Troy Brown (I still can't believe a WR can play CB).

Also a Bruce Armstrong, Ronnie Lippett, and a Stanley Morgan........................hard to find...........

Found a brand new Bruce Armstrong jersey on Ebay about a week ago. No one had bid on it so you have to wonder if it was sold. or not yet.

I'd like an Adalius Thomas Patriots Jersey. :singing:

The four who most embody what it means to be a Patriot: Brady, Brown, Bruschi & Harrison.

And for props to underappreciated trench grunts: Warren, Wilfork, Koppen, Neal & Mankins.

I also like Faulk, Vrabel, Colvin & Sanders a lot.

Too many to choose from. If I had to pick one, it would be # 80.

If I could get a Pats jersey today it would be Tom Brady's jersey because he is my favorite player. I wanted to get a Pats jersey once but when I went to the mall and checked all the stores that sold them they cost too much. I bought a Pats T-Shirt instead.:)

Found a brand new Bruce Armstrong jersey on Ebay about a week ago. No one had bid on it so you have to wonder if it was sold. or not yet.

Thanks...........may be I will be able to find it...........brand new.

ImgDyn.cfm

I already own it. To me HE is the best Patriot ever. Totally embodies everything I thought this team should be about. Smart, intense, brutal, extremely hard worker, a huge heart (excuse the metaphor here), and totally self sacrificing for the good of the team. And us, its fans. That is all I ever expect from every Patriot.

I second that, and own the shirt already.

ImgDyn.cfm

Believe. :rocker:

Ditto. I got a Brady jersey I wear every week though so I'm not likely to buy another, but if I did, it'd probably be #17. Then when he emerges and everyone is on the bandwagon, your #17 jersey looks even nicer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back