PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you could attend 1 away game....

a fan of a last place team talking smack lol lol priceless lol

You should bet Aqua/ahole, if you really want to see tears....he'll cry you a river, but won't pay a food pantry for the needy no less. What I say is 100% true.

I will be going to Dallas and Indy this year! :rocker:

Just like the 21-0 slaughtering the Fins laid on the Pats last year that left Tom Brady in tears on the sideline?

Wrong forum.....MODERATORS, please warn this guy already, how long do we have to put up with his crap in this forum??

I live in California so any game I go to is an away game -:) I'm going to the game in Miami(I have seen the Patriots win there), the Redskins game and the Indy game.

You should bet Aqua/ahole, if you really want to see tears....he'll cry you a river, but won't pay a food pantry for the needy no less. What I say is 100% true.
i believe you .you should check out VLR hes denying it over there.

Wrong forum.....MODERATORS, please warn this guy already, how long do we have to put up with his crap in this forum??

It's a tough call, but I'm going to let it pass in this situation.

Let's just keep on subject and it should work itself out.

unbelivable.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's on subject and doesn't harass anyone. Just happens to be an opposite viewpoint.

Please keep to the topic at hand. If you have any further complaints, please speak to someone via PM.

Re: miami on 10/21, no question....

you don't have to fly into the miami airport. no matter where you go you'll wind up getting a car anyway. last time i went to ft lauderdale i recall flying into, where? lauderdale has an airport?

i ran into a woman 2 days ago who was headed off to sonoma for 4 days, hotel, car, airfare for $649pp. work the internet.
trust me i've been in indianapolis. there are a couple great museums, and nice restaurants. but indy in november?
baltimore? (you can probably get a good pkg in and out of BWI)
buffalo? if you haven't seen niagra falls it's something to do.

but if you live in NE, pick miami in late october.

Yeah Lauderdale/Hollywood airport. West Palm Beach also has an airport. It's about 60 miles north.

It's on subject and doesn't harass anyone. Just happens to be an opposite viewpoint.

Please keep to the topic at hand. If you have any further complaints, please speak to someone via PM.

Finally, some sensability.

Arizona. That new stadium is insane. I would love to get there really early and see them move there grass filed from the outside to the inside. I seen it on TV last year it was cool. They keep there field outside so it can be easier taken care of. Then before the game they push a button and it moves inside along a track. Another reason is because i never been out there so i would make it a nice vacation.

China Bowl :mad:

Definitely Baltimore. It's 2.5-hours away for me. The Pats haven't played there in 11 years, yet they've managed to go to Denver 7 times and Pittsburgh 6 times since last playing in B-more.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back