PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you could attend 1 away game....

Va_Pats_Fan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Which would it be? I mentioned to my wife that it would be great to get to a game.....I used the Miami game as an example. Her response was "you want to spend how much?", which is a total departure from "Your an idiot.".

If you could go to one of the games this year, which would you attend?

I'd pick the Indy game.

Dallas
Baltimore
Indy
NYG

in that order I think...

Definitely Miami. Every year I intend to go and then something interferes. This year it's a condo meeting I need to attend to protect my interests. I used to work outa Ft Lauderdale and I know the area. I've never seen a Pats W in Miami.

Definitely Miami. Every year I intend to go and then something interferes. This year it's a condo meeting I need to attend to protect my interests. I used to work outa Ft Lauderdale and I know the area. I've never seen a Pats W in Miami.

Miami, since I live 20 minutes away. It's hard to get tickets though.

Miami... South beach baby!!

Good Question. Me my twin bro and a couple of friends have done The Jets and Buffalo each of the last three years, and we have yet to lose so we will go again :rocker: but we were thinking of going to another one as well. The giants game is good as it is close we are also considering baltimore. and the pie in the sky would be Dallas, My cousins husband is from dallas I know he would want to go so maybe. Oh yeah I got season tix too so yes I am trying for 11 regular season games this year:rocker:

Which would it be? I mentioned to my wife that it would be great to get to a game.....I used the Miami game as an example. Her response was "you want to spend how much?", which is a total departure from "Your an idiot.".

If you could go to one of the games this year, which would you attend?
The Arizona game. I want to see the new stadium.

miami on 10/21, no question....

you don't have to fly into the miami airport. no matter where you go you'll wind up getting a car anyway. last time i went to ft lauderdale i recall flying into, where? lauderdale has an airport?

i ran into a woman 2 days ago who was headed off to sonoma for 4 days, hotel, car, airfare for $649pp. work the internet.
trust me i've been in indianapolis. there are a couple great museums, and nice restaurants. but indy in november?
baltimore? (you can probably get a good pkg in and out of BWI)
buffalo? if you haven't seen niagra falls it's something to do.

but if you live in NE, pick miami in late october.

I'm thinking of trying to score some good seats to the Jets game. The weather should be beautiful, but I won't go unless I can get tickets behind the Pats bench.

In this order

Indy
B-More
Miami

Indy just because its the best rivalry in football, if not all sports. I could care less about the sites, the weather etc, this might be the game of the regular season. The Ravens because it will be a good, hard hitting defensive battle, and Miami because they are a division rival.

I'll probably go to the Raven's game since my son-in-law has a pair of season tickets. So easy to fly from Manchester to BWI, and get to see the grandkids as a bonus.

:) It's going to stay that way this year.

I would like to go to the Indy game. The hype and excitement is going to be crazy especially since both teams should be contenders in November.

I soooooooo wanted to go to the Green Bay game last year.

I would pick Baltimore as my away game for this season.

Miami. If you are going to take in a road game it is good if you can tie it in with a mini vacation. I head down early thursday and head to the keys with my wife for 3 days and then to the tailgate early sunday to meet my friend who moved to Naples a few years ago and sets up a sick tailgate for about 25 people. If you buy tickets on Ebay make sure they throw in the game parking pass that goes with those season tickets. It allows you to park right next to stadium. I already booked my flight with jetblue for 400$ round trip for both of us. I doesn't pay to wait for the sales (I tried it last year) because the planes only get fuller as you get closer and their are no bargain seats on these planes left. The nonstop I bought for $89 one way is already up to $299 one way. I may also do the Giants game. I wanted to do Baltimore but with Home games that would 5 weekends in a row and I have young kids. Last year I did Miami and Green Bay (trip of a lifetime) as well as the SD playoff game for a grand total of 11 games. Being married with young kids I need to go the extra mile with my family now (coaching, camping ect...which is a awesome thing anyway) to earn my Sundays in the fall.

Indy.I want to be there when we take back control of the Pats-Colts rivalry with another win in their stadium.Only that will take away some of the angst form the AFC championship game.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back