PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you could ask any former/present member of the Pats a question what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franchise12

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I you had the oppurtunity to get the most truthful answer out of any member of our organization what would it be? most of my questions would be directed to this current regime who seems to keep everything in secrecy. heres who my 3 questions would be directed to.

Mr. Belichick, just how close were you to picking Tim Rattay over our current Qb Tom Brady in the 2000 draft?

so, Curtis (Martin), knowing what you know now about the pats being 3X champions since your departure, would you have followed parcells coattails To NY?

Mr Pioli, Its been confirmed throughout the years that you dont but too much stock into combine numbers, so what in the world made you choose bethel johnson over Anquan Boldin?

add on....

Bill Parcells. "Bill, I'm not saying we would have won that SB, but why did you go public about your dispute with Bob Kraft and throw the team under the bus the week before the game?"

Last edited:
Willie Mac why didn't you negotiate your own deal like Bruschi did instead of whining; "they made me no offer"?

Ty Law: How much do your kids REALLY eat?

Last edited:
jct said:
Willie Mac why didn't you negotiate your own deal like Bruschi did instead of whining; "they made me no offer"?

Ty Law: How much do your kids REALLY eat?

LOL...No kidding on the Ty Law Question...

For me it would probably be..

Mr Stanley Morgan: How much better of a reciever corps would you have Been for Steve in the 80's if you had a guy like Troy Brown In the huddle with you?

Re: If you could ask any former/present member of the Pats a question what would it b

PatsFanSince74 said:
Bill Parcells. "Bill, I'm not saying we would have won that SB, but why did you go public about your dispute with Bob Kraft and throw the team under the bus the week before the game?"

+1 Me too,
Or I would have asked a few key players, Were Parcells' actions a letdown before the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes