Welcome to PatsFans.com

If you can't vote for McCain, vote for Nader. He's your ONLY hope!!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

[size=+4] Ralph Nader is the ONLY hope for those of a more liberal mind, who are struggling about who to vote for. Ralph is a clean white seasoned professional man, and he will fight corporate interests all the way till Kingdom come!!![/size]

[size=+7] ~~~~ VOTE NADER!! ~~~~[/size]

//
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

"clean and white" even? was this supposed to be some kind of bizarro Fog joke?

you've just ended any doubts the rest of the forum may have had that you're fairly unstable...
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2008
  3. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I agree though you're being sarcastic. I hear that phony message board endorsements have a big impact on elections, and that because of what you just said, Nader will be this "spoiler" that you want him to be.:rolleyes:
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:wha: :woohoo:

Still can't make a single post without a personal attack, can you. Boy, you are one pathetically-driven drone. The next time you get a sense of humor will be your first.

Go suck on some THC. At least you'll "enjoy" your tin-foil. (Too bad that stuff does wear off, eventually.)

:woohoo:

//
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Au contraire, mon frer, I am totally sincere. For anyone who is uncertain about any non-McCain options, a vote for Ralph Nader is the very best thing to do. He's a known quantity, has a long established record, and is anti-corporate. What's not to like?? He's the one. Heck, I wrote him in '72. He's GOT to be due now!!

[size=+5] NADER FOR PRESIDENT IN '08 !! [/size]

//
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +263 / 10 / -26

Nice comments for a man of the cloth, for that you get 1 demerit.

Does the big type = a small body part.. or does it make you feel like a big guy.
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

From you, I consider it a badge of honor!! :D

And, no on the big type. I just need new reading glasses.

//
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +263 / 10 / -26

So on this post you do not need them.. interesting.. another flip flop.
  9. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, weird, eh?? :D The eyes, they have a way of getting better and then worse. My doc says it has to do with the time of day, blood pressure, astigmatism, etc.

:singing:

//
  10. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

based on large part on your posted ideas here, I think it's fairly safe to say that you and Ralph Nader probably disagree on about 99% of life in the United States.

Nevertheless, I'm glad you'll be voting for him in 2008. Care to make a campaign contribution?
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +532 / 2 / -9

The American news media constantly uses the word "Black" when refering to "The Prince" and there is nothing wrong with that because Obama is Black, Nader happens to to be "White" in a fair stable minded mans way of thinking I see nothing wrong with calling a white man "White".

I assume they are both "Clean"

:bricks:
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Actually, I didn't say that I was voting for him. I said for anybody who is not planning to vote for McCain, Ralph Nader is the best choice, and I'm sticking to my story. :D

And actually I did write him in for President in 1972. I like to think it was me who gave him the idea to run for president in the first place. ;)

[size=+3] If you can't vote McCain, vote for NADER!! [/size]

//
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Pressy's just stuck in vigilante mode; he thinks he's God's wreaker of vengeance on all he deems "unsavory", like me and Geo W Bush. Whattya gonna do?? It's what Pressy does.

:singing:

//
  14. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +129 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

The "clean white" stuff aside, I saw Nader last night with John Stewart, and he had a few interesting things to say. Now don't get me wrong, I think that he is a borderline communists, but the man has his right to be heard, and has actually done more for America than, say Obama has. But what he did say is that his last Presidential run was pretty much spend wasting away defending himslef against lawsuits from the DNC. They challenged his signatures, wether or not they were "registered" voters et al. He even said that he has already filed a pre-emptive law suit against the DNC this year hoping to discourage this tatic again. I kinda agree with him about his points about access to the process. I don't think that you should have to jump throuhg alot of hoops to simply get your name on the ballot. He said that some states it is as easy as writing a $400 check, while others make you actually sacfirce your first born on the alter of the statehouse. I don't think that this is right, if you want on the ballot, you should be able to get on it. I could see a standard fee to cover the cost to the state to include your name on the general election ballot, but these signature things, are all bogus, they are merely hurdles set up by the established two partys to make it harder on any potential other party.

The other thing that scares me about last night is how the Obama campaign got a Federal Judge (how a federal judge has any business interpreting how the state of Ohio enforces its own election laws is beyond me) to extend the voting hours in a few cherrypicked precints. If you are going to keep one precint open, why not keep them all open? Doesn't it just seem fair?

I can feel another DNC judicial trick coming in November, remember their motto, if the public won't vote for it, have a liberal judge impose it!
  15. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +429 / 5 / -2

I'm voting for this guy in November.

[​IMG]
  16. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

It used to be that the Repubs were the ones to eat their young; now it seems the Dems have taken on that role. Only now, the "young" are not those of fewer years, but those who do not fit with the Democrat Natl Committee (run by Howard "Freak Out" :woohoo: Dean, with a strong side order of Terry "Clinton" McAuliffe.

By the way, go to the DNC website. It's home page tells you more about how "evil" McCain (along side Bush) is than how "great" the Democrat Party is. Kinda freaky. Even for Democrats. And they claim to be the party who DOESN'T like the "politics of personal destruction"!!!!!

Sure, and the bridge comes with a lifetime warranty, too!!

:rolleyes:

[size=+4] If you can't vote for McCain then you need to elect Ralph Nader [/size]

[size=+5] VOTE NADER in '08 !![/size]

//
  17. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

If you don't vote, you can't b!tch about who got elected. Think about it. Hold your nose, if you have to, but at least cast your vote. If you don't like McCain, vote for Nader.

[size=+3] If you don't like McCain, Nader is the one!!! [/size]

//
  18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

[size=+4] If you can't vote for McCain then vote for Ralph Nader[/size]

[size=+6]VOTE NADER in '08 !![/size]

//
  19. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

There was no personal attack ... just a sincere acknowledgment that i don't believe you're of sound mind. Sorry, but that's how i feel, and i do hope you get help and come to your senses some day.

Ah yes... There's Fog's disproportionate reciprocation in it's purest form. There's little doubt that if anyone else here suggested another poster "suck on" anything, he'd be enjoying an infraction point. But our clergyman appears infallible.

One acknowledgement by a poster that he's enjoyed a happy cig 3-4 times per year, and Fawg here conjures up an entire overdramatic scenario that doesn't exist. I guess that's how he lazily explains everything away.

Now watch him punt downfield to "don't you have a sense of humor?" again, as if he and I have any semblance of a rapport that would be appropriate for joking with one another.

Always keeping his argument, and his negotiable set of principles, quite mobile. That's our Fog.
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2008
  20. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Any lack of "rapport" around here is not due to a failing on my part. I've reached out so many times I've lost track. But you keep doing what you do: point the finger at me and all others; never acknowledge any short-coming in yourself. As the "V" for Vengeance, it's what you do. PressBoy being PressBoy.

//