PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If we want to call out someone the person should be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Not Matt Cassel- He is trying , but trying to hard.. He is in a unwinnable position..

The person that needs to be called out, Richard Seymour.. Im sorry ,he had a nice game against KC, where has he been for 2 yrs. Last yr hurt, but could have had a sack against Manning in the super bowl.. He has been fat dumb and happy since signing that new cotract.. If he is the best D Line man in football sorry he needs to step up...

Bruschi and Harrison are what they are , on the down side but still giving effort... Seymour this team needs you....:banned:

Last edited:
Please God...make this blame-apalooza STOP already!

Please God...make this blame-apalooza STOP already!

Why your not allowed to call out a player for underperforming his contract??? Its not blame its a call out on the suppose to be best lineman in football.. .

Why your not allowed to call out a player for underperforming his contract??? Its not blame its a call out on the suppose to be best lineman in football.. .

I don't like calling players out either. The "team" sucks right now.

I will say this though, unless Seymour takes a huge pay cut its time to cut the ties. He is coasting.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's gotten to be so many on my ignore list, it's hard to choose one to call out. It would also be cruel, singling out one wanker to criticize - poor little loser sleeping with a tear stained pillow. I just can't do it.
sad-smiley-345.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye