PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If we sign Stallworth/trade for Moss.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevedogc

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I think most of us will agree that this will be far and above the best receiver group Brady has ever had. Moss/Stallworth, Welker, Caldwell, Gafney, Jackson (probable IR/PUP) and probably a rookie. If it it Stallworth, who I personally would rather have over Moss, Brady will still have yet to have a multi pro bowl receiver on his team. But I think with Stallworth and Welker in the mix you will finally see Brady with 30+ td's and close to a 100 qb rating.

I think most of us will agree that this will be far and above the best receiver group Brady has ever had. Moss/Stallworth, Welker, Caldwell, Gafney, Jackson (probable IR/PUP) and probably a rookie. If it it Stallworth, who I personally would rather have over Moss, Brady will still have yet to have a multi pro bowl receiver on his team. But I think with Stallworth and Welker in the mix you will finally see Brady with 30+ td's and close to a 100 qb rating.

The Pats are determined to get back to 4 or even 5
receiver sets,without the TE.This is Brady's favorite and was Charley Weis' specially.

I can't think of one game last year where we ran it successfully.We tried it with the TE split wide,but they're too slow getting into there pattern.

I believe that this is the end game plan,in progress.

I think BB is seeking to offensively load up and then incorporate major pieces of Urban Meyer's passing attack philosophy at Florida into the Patriots offensive game plans. He's been visiting Meyer to pick his brain and discuss football techniques for the last few years and might be ready to use some of the passing attacks Meyer uses.

We ran the 4 receiver set fine in the Minny game.

[QUOT E=italia44;364176]The Pats are determined to get back to 4 or even 5
receiver sets,without the TE.This is Brady's favorite and was Charley Weis' specially.

I can't think of one game last year where we ran it successfully.We tried it with the TE split wide,but they're too slow getting into there pattern.

I believe that this is the end game plan,in progress.[/QUOTE]

We ran the 4 receiver set fine in the Minny game.

[QUOT E=italia44;364176]The Pats are determined to get back to 4 or even 5

[/QUOTE]

Your correct,thanks......I wonder,though,how many were with either Faulk or Watson as one of the 4

The Pats are determined to get back to 4 or even 5

The great thing is Moss and Stallworth will be fine with splitting catches with 4 other guys. They'll really hustle when they know the play isn't to them to make sure they're a good decoy.

Or they'll wipe their ass with the goal post..............................

Any new word on Stallworth. Has he met with the team yet, or is that later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back