PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If we lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I wont watch football till the pro bowl, just would be to hard, and need to go cold turkey....

Way to be positive.

Sean Pa Patriot said:
I wont watch football till the pro bowl, just would be to hard, and need to go cold turkey....

What are you playing? What ever it is, even if you guys lose, the Patriots won't. So no reason to stop watching football. :)

I'll do the opposite. I will continue to watch football UNTIL the Pro Bowl. The Pro Bowl is garbage. I will never miss a Super Bowl no matter who is playing, it's just too much fun.

I would watch. I would have to hide my head and crawl into a fetal position if the Colts won but I miss football too much when it's gone to not watch when I can.

Okay, its just hard when the last 2 yrs ,we are in the big dance, but I would root for the NFC, just to have the honor of last AFC team to win a super bowl... I still think we win tommorrow, but this will be the toughest one yet...

I would rather play you guys then play denver..they really hate us and went out and got players to match up against our offense...I am actually more worried about them than the patriots..you guys are playing for pride but they are playing to win and to beat us in our house..they and Pittsburgh are both dangerous..and I think we can beat Pitt..but Denver will be a lot harder..and do not hate me for this..even though I like my colts..the patriots are my 2nd favorite team..but I would be surprised if you beat Denver tonight....I really feel your season ends tonight.

colttales said:
I would rather play you guys then play denver..they really hate us and went out and got players to match up against our offense...I am actually more worried about them than the patriots..you guys are playing for pride but they are playing to win and to beat us in our house..they and Pittsburgh are both dangerous..and I think we can beat Pitt..but Denver will be a lot harder..and do not hate me for this..even though I like my colts..the patriots are my 2nd favorite team..but I would be surprised if you beat Denver tonight....I really feel your season ends tonight.

You better hope we lose tonight, otherwise the team that eats colts will be preparing their for next meal, that is of course, if colts get by the steelers.

bad karma on this thread... stop now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey