Welcome to PatsFans.com

If we have secret UFO technology...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatriotsReign, Jan 26, 2010.

1. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +200 / 3 / -10

...how would feel about it?

No, I'm not on drugs. I just figured I'd pose this question to our members. I've heard various stories about how we went down to Mexico and grabbed a saucer and brought it back to area 51, etc.. And it just got me wondering..."What if we've actually harnessed that kind of technology and half the sightings the world has seen are actually UFO's that we own?"

I'll tell you how I'd feel. I'd feel great! Not that we'd be able to withstand an attack from another world, but surely it would be like having superman waiting in the locker room if he were needed!

If you're a believer in this kind of thing, it would easy to understand why we haven't used it anywhere and why area 51 is so inaccessable.

As a side note, I'm not one of those who think area 51 is frustrating. I'm glad it's so secret and has never been penetrated.

Now maybe I've been working too hard or the winter blues have set in deeper than usual this year, I don't know. But at least it's a change from the usual "right-left" banter.

Anyone else ever such thoughts on this topic?
  2. ljuneau

ljuneau Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

In order for aliens from another solar system or galaxy to travel all the way here to Earth, they would have to have a large enough energy source to be able to bend space-time - the only real feasible way to travel such distances. It would have to house vast amounts of energy and negative energy in a small area.

So if an alien spaceship was actually in Area 51, that energy source would likely be on board. It would definitely be the answer to all our current energy needs. I think this would be the most valuable technology on the ship.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +200 / 3 / -10

Wow....never thought of that juneau. You must read a lot on the topic. But that would be incredible. I guess maybe they're waiting until the oil corp's can make every penny of profit possible before they share it.;)
  4. ljuneau

ljuneau Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

LOL Yea, you're probably right.

Look on the Science Channel or Discovery Channel. Dr. Michio Kaku has some really fascinating shows about Einstein, space-time, and all kinds of normally very complicated scientific stuff. Dr. Kaku is a theoretical physicist who actually makes these very easy to understand and very interesting at the same time. The link on his name actually will take you to some of his videos on Google. Since you are the OP for this thread, I think you might enjoy watching a few.
  5. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Go to the link in my sig, and type 'Maitreya' or 'UFO deceptions' in it - Dr. Scott Johnson has done numerous teachings on the UFO deceptions et al.

FYI - these 'aliens' are NOT 'extreterrestrials' from Mars, they're FALLEN ANGELS(aka Satan's dominions) described in the bible(in particular, Revelation 12), when they were casted out of heaven after trying to rebel against God and the archangel Michael.

You will see how NASA's Project Blue Beam, HAARP, these so-called UFOs, and Maitreya are all tied together - 2nd The 2 says that a "strong delusion" will be thrown to kick off the end times. Just think about all the conditioning we've been going through with all this stuff with aliens and evolution in movies(i.e. "2001: A Space Oddesey", "Independence Day", "Jurassic Park", etc) and the mass media over the last 50 years or so.
  6. ljuneau

ljuneau Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Without the intention of hijacking this thread - I am familiar with the prophecies of the "strong delusion", however I've come to believe that it was global warming. What other delusion would allow so few to gain so much power over so many?
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

How would I feel about it?

Like we've all been taken for a ride, and had our last dollar squeezed out of us for the benerfit of those who were surpressing such technologies.

I believe there is a high probability that we have been, and are currently working with alien races, both extra and INTRA terrestrial.

Interstellar travel would require a huge source of energy or knowlege or both.
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

Whatever it is they're doing out there in Area 51 I hope they don't let that gang of dip sh!t grinning politicians that stand behind Pelosi while she is sucking her false teeth and giving one of her press conferences know anything about it, when Chuck Schumer grins I close my eyes and picture myself smashing his face in with a shovel.

:bricks:
  9. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Or how about the masses falling for Obama in 2008 like he was the 'Messiah'? Remember all those people crying their eyes out on election night thinking Obama will undo everything Bush did? If anything, that itself was a preview of the "strong delusion" prophecy. I can name others(i.e. the hoax that was 9/11), but overall, this UFO/aliens agenda seems to be THE one.

Anyhow - the few that have tried to come out over the truth with this have gotten killed over it. William Cooper was one of them(he got killed 2 months after 9/11, supposedly, this man who had only 1 healthy leg was "running" from the police).