PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If we get lit up by Broncos tonight, I will...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you leave anyways.

Re: If we get lit up by Broncos tonight, I will ...

A true fan sticks through thick and thin. Win or loose make errors or great choices.

I am having a pretty crappy time as a sports fan ATM Blue jays sucks as always but I still root for them. my local basketball and rugby team have both been in dog fight at the bottom of leagues. The youth football team I played for went 9-1 in their season which was great but the adult team went 0-10. My beloved Soccer team Newcastle UTD are in a world of sh!t. The pats i thought would be there with another great season I expected 14-2. I now hope for 10-6. But no matter how bad any thing as got for these teams I still pay money for caps jerseys etc.

Farve and manning have both been like Robots lost of other QB's have gone whole careers with out season ending injuries.
How is having 5 RB's and a FB on the team neglect?
Tedy still makes plays only 2 players have more tackles than him.

I have to second this comment. A True fan never gives up! Think about one of the worse teams in the league, the New Orleans Saints, their fans were going to games with bags on their heads but the have never and will never give up.

If your not a true Pats fan then why are you here?:confused: In spite of the good or bad you should support your team.

.... no longer be a fan of this team. Not for a long time anyway. And yes that means I will no longer post on this board (not for a long time anyway.) And if Pats blowout them tonight, I am no longer a fan of this team. They would not represent me. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel and that's the deal.

Comcast had a few data errors but I was able to resurrect your post

Re: If we get lit up by Broncos tonight, I will ...

I have to second this comment. A True fan never gives up! Think about one of the worse teams in the league, the New Orleans Saints, their fans were going to games with bags on their heads but the have never and will never give up.

If your not a true Pats fan then why are you here?:confused: In spite of the good or bad you should support your team.

A little off topic (and probably off base) but please say that is you in your sig.
wub.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey