PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the worst is true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott37

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Any one know what Bledsoe's up to these days?

You don't want to see Bledsoe back. He needs the great wall of China to be effective throwing the football. He's a great QB when he has perfect protection but no team has that. He didn't fit in with the offense before and he wouldn't fit in now. Cassel is the QB now.

Last edited:
I was the biggest Bledsoe fan of all but I'd honestly rather see Cassel in there now.

If the worst is true. The Patriots will continue on. Cassel will be the starter. The Patriots defense will have to step up and actually play 60 minute.

Unfortunately, will have to listen to the O'Connell crowd whine and cry the entire time regardless of how well Cassel does.

Life goes on. Football goes on. There is nothing that all the b!tching by the idiots who think they know more than Bill Belichick is going to do. Cassel is the QB. You might as well deal with it.

Just saw Trent Dilfer on Countdown. He looks slim. Should I start a thread?

I wonder if Grogan in still in shape :rolleyes:

If the worst is true. The Patriots will continue on. Cassel will be the starter. The Patriots defense will have to step up and actually play 60 minute.

Unfortunately, will have to listen to the O'Connell crowd whine and cry the entire time regardless of how well Cassel does.

Life goes on. Football goes on. There is nothing that all the b!tching by the idiots who think they know more than Bill Belichick is going to do. Cassel is the QB. You might as well deal with it.

Indeed...life does go on and for the time being it is Cassel who will lead our troops on the field....I am looking forward to a great season but thats because i am a homer.....

GO Pats!!

I have hope we can still get into the playoffs, I have lost some faith in that for obvious reasons but am still hopin for the best. But I have a feeling were going to have a good chance of drafting USC LB Ray Maualuga after all.

I have hope we can still get into the playoffs, I have lost some faith in that for obvious reasons but am still hopin for the best. But I have a feeling were going to have a good chance of drafting USC LB Ray Maualuga after all.

Don't get your hopes up for that. Unless the Patriots totally self-destruct OR a ton of TOP END junior talent declare, Maualuga is gone in the top 10. Its not looking to be a great draft, talent wise, this year. But then again, the year is still very young. A lot can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes