PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Seahawks win today can you imagine yourself a Jets fan next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
One smiley icon describes this all .....

:eek:

Yes, easily. Since the Jets winning in that case wouldn't put them in the playoffs unless we lost to the Bills. So it would be even sweeter if they won to put us in, and then didn't make it themselves.

Yes, easily. Since the Jets winning in that case wouldn't put them in the playoffs unless we lost to the Bills. So it would be even sweeter if they won to put us in, and then didn't make it themselves.

True dat:D

Favre just got his smarmy self sacked in the snow. Felt good watching.

Yes, easily.

Exactly what I was gonna say. Absolutely I can. I went, in the span of a few hours, from being a huge KC fan to now hoping their stadium burns to the ground.

dont worry..i dont see seattle giving us the opportunity.

i was expecting an 'help' this week but Dal and Kc didn't help and it looks that also Sea is doing the same...

Last edited:
IF Seattle does win today,the Jets are still playing for the wild card in hopes that the Jags win a miracle in Baltimore - so they won't hand the game to Miami.

Just as I say this Seattle coughs up a fumble - ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's alright, Farve threw his pick. They got it back.

the only thing funny in this is that chad pennington is actually better than brett

IF Seattle does win today,the Jets are still playing for the wild card in hopes that the Jags win a miracle in Baltimore - so they won't hand the game to Miami.

Just as I say this Seattle coughs up a fumble - ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Seahawks win today the Jets are still playing with division hopes next week and rooting for a Bills win.

Now THAT is a heart-breaking fumble by Seattle.

Guys Can any of you tell me how far Cambridge is from Boston, My girlfriend is going to be studying there for one year and I will fly out to see her and watch some baseball and football.

Ben

Nothing is going for the pats...seattle will find a way to lose and there is no way jax beats ravens next week

Guys Can any of you tell me how far Cambridge is from Boston, My girlfriend is going to be studying there for one year and I will fly out to see her and watch some baseball and football.

Ben

They are next to each other. However the Razor is about 40 miles south of Boston.

Damn right i'd root for the classless Jets if it means the Pats getting in but unless the Seahawks can actually manage to hold the football they won't win, they're fumbling all over the place.

Last edited:

Ben

You can WALK from Canterbridgia to Boston. Plenty of public transportation. Subway best.

Football is WAY outside the city but there are Boston to Foxboro trains only on game day

Last edited:
Announcer just said the Seahawks are playing mistake free football so far. Fumbles aren't mistakes? :confused:

Yes and it wouldn't be the first time this season either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back