PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Pats lost this Post Season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALP

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
to which team would u most like it to be?

(first off, let me state, i see the pats going 19-0, and winning their next 3 games by 14+ margins too)

but if the Pats lost, to which remaining of the 7 teams would u want it to be to?

i will let some responses come b4 i state my team of choice

Indy, of course.

Giants i wanna see us in the SB so it has to be a NFC team i would hate for dallas to be able to say they beat us. I don't like GB cause most people i know love them. seahawks have branch his mouth would go constantly i think. And the Giants gave us a good game last time round if eli plays like he did last weekend then i could see that happening too. But no one will beat us :D

Giants i wanna see us in the SB so it has to be a NFC team i would hate for dallas to be able to say they beat us. I don't like GB cause most people i know love them. seahawks have branch his mouth would go constantly i think. And the Giants gave us a good game last time round if eli plays like he did last weekend then i could see that happening too. But no one will beat us :D

Actually I like the Giants, too.
I gained a lot of respect for them for the effort they put out against us.
With nothing to gain and much to lose, yet.

to which team would u most like it to be?

(first off, let me state, i see the pats going 19-0, and winning their next 3 games by 14+ margins too)

but if the Pats lost, to which remaining of the 7 teams would u want it to be to?

i will let some responses come b4 i state my team of choice

As ridiculous as this post is, it already has a clone. Could a mod please merge, then delete, then destroy them?

Thank You.

Actually I like the Giants, too.
I gained a lot of respect for them for the effort they put out against us.
With nothing to gain and much to lose, yet.
They made us work for our perfect record and touchdown records. I believe that teams should put in effort until their season is actully finished thats what the fans pay for.

As ridiculous as this post is, it already has a clone. Could a mod please merge, then delete, then destroy them?

Thank You.

there defenetely is not, i would have seen it...wuts it titled?

What's the point of a thread like this?

If you got murdered tonight, how would you like it to happen:

Strangulation
Drowning
Shooting
Other

UGH!!! Jeez, be a fan here, there's no good answer to this.

The Celtics, I don't care about any other NFL team.

allright, obviously ppl arent getting this thread....

i pick colts, b/c they finished 14-2 (ahd they played their 2nd string back ups agaisnt TEN rather then their 3rd string ones)

and b/c if they had only one more win, and that against hte Pats, they would be the top seed in the AFC, and if they had beaten the pats, prob would have gon 16-0 themselves

they are ehaded by a qb i hate, but he is playing at the same time as the best QB to ever play the game, so hes not goona win as many sb's....

also, the injuries that the colts had to face make them a worthy candidate to me, reminding me of our 03,04 seasons

howevever, that was not meant to be, but still ppl, u cant be hypothetical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes