PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Pats lose, will you turn on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the number of people here who have already "turned on them", even though they are 13-0, more is inevitable. Real fans won't though.

I definatly will for sure, I mean I've only been following them for 13 years now, you know since I started watching football and all. So really I'm just a fair weather fan anyway.

Why would I turn on them if they go 15-1 when I didn't turn on them when they were 1-15? :)

I hope this was meant as a joke,if it was good one!! :D

I guess if they lose, I will have lost all faith....

I could always become a Chargers fan...:bricks: :bricks:

Who the hell really would turn on the pats for not making a perfect season?

What a joke of a thread, who cares if we lose a meaningless game? Why would anyone turn on them? Why would you turn on them if they lose any game? You are suppose to be a fan of the team right? I really don't understand why you would be even thinking about this.

I haven't turned on the Pats since they played their first game...lost to the Broncos in Henderson Field..why would I turn on them now?

I can see the point of this thread -- it's hard to root for a 13-1 team.

I would trade losing in the next 3 games for a guarantee of making the super bowl.

I know others on the board wouldn't, which I find bizzare, but to each his or her own.

I have sat through some dismal seasons in the early nineties.....if they lose one freakin' game???No,dont think so!

I would trade losing in the next 3 games for a guarantee of making the super bowl.

I would personally trade a win today and the last two games for a guaranteed SB win myself... dunno why, but it just seems foolish to not have HFA all the way through since we've come so far lol.

Why would anyone turn on their team if they were 13-1? I will be disapointed that we didn't get a chance at perfection and stomp the Jets, but every other team would love to be 13-1 after this weekend and the Pats are the only team who has that chance. And that is their worst case scenario.

Anyone who has suffered through **** Mcpherson and his voodoo brother and Rod Rust could never turn on this team ... if you survived them you can survive anything ... other than being a Jets fan anyways ... they could survive anything better than anyone.

I live in Northern California now, have for some time, and even during the best of the 49ers with Montana or Young, or the best of the Raiders with Stabler, the Patriots were my favorite team, even when they were 1 - 15. Why am I even helping prolong this thread?

NO. NEVER. This thread is ridiculous.
If the Pats go 15-1, they still have the Superbowl to look forward to.
I'd rather they go 19-0 of course, but why would anyone turn on their own team over this game?

I wouldn't turn on them, but I think it funny seeing as when Brady throws an incompletion people are calling for his head.

As long as they dont lose on Feb 3rd ,but I dont want to see a loss to the Jets.. The Giants I could handle, not the Jets... With that being said, Ive been a fan since Grogan, Eason Morgan and Tipp. Ive seen the best and the worst, a 1 loss season will do less to lose my fanhood, only give it more strentgh

Last edited:
I won't. It's freak conditions.

Although you can expect to hear that the Pats were stupid for building a pass based offense (I know, I know they're 'really good' at running it) for a team that will be playing in NE in January.
Why even bring up the subject?

u act like everyone became a fan NOW and we've never seen Patriots lose..

more than 75% of the fans were here when we lost to Colts twice...good amount when we lost the Jets, Broncos, Dolphins

and i can keep going back.

I won't. It's freak conditions.

Although you can expect to hear that the Pats were stupid for building a pass based offense (I know, I know they're 'really good' at running it) for a team that will be playing in NE in January.

No I won't turn on them. If the unthinkable happens I say we all vent our frustrations against members of the Patsfans message board named "mcbee"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing