PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Pats don't sign Moss, what will you do??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If the pats dont sigh Moss, What will you do??

Fair points, and ones certainly worthy of debate. I don't agree with them, but that's what we're here for, and that's cool.

Sorry about the jackoff thing. I don't like to resort to name-calling, esp. because we all see the same light at the end of the tunnel.

yea, and i only called you an idiot because honestly, I wanted to start an argument, it was 10pm, and I was bored. I really do think Moss is a very valued player though, and personally, its not my 30 million, so i say pay him. And we know we all wanna see that 60-70 yard touchdown pass from brady to moss a few more times.

Cut Moss from my Madden squad to make the game reflect the reality? Shoot an AK-47 into the air and scream like a wildman? Swim across the Hudson river?

None of these. Cos Moss will be resigned by the Pats. :D

I believe the correct answer is to state unequivocably that he is overrated, not worth the money he is getting elsewhere, that he has questionable morals choosing money over winning, that Brady doesn't need high-priced receivers, predict that he will be a poor citizen on his next roster, and then heap abuses upon him whenever he plays against the Patriots.

If Moss left (call me crazy) but, I'd be kind of relieved. Sure we were explosive and sure we blew people out of the water, but I never got comfortable with that being the pats identity. I would much rather strenghten our D, and get back to playing solid, ball control offense.

Will moss leaving hurt this team? Im sure it will. The pats will prolly lose a few more then they did last season, but in the end, all that matters is Championships, and like many others have posted already in this thread, we have won all of ours without the man.

We just need good, solid players.

Not worry. I would be comfortable with Booker, Gaffney, Jackson, Welker.

Thomas is coming back at TE, and Big Ben will be here.

Upgrade the OL at the RT spot, and Maroney and Morris will run wild enough not to miss Moss.

Not as much fireworks and long bombs, but success none the less.

I Wouldn't....Booker...average at best his whole career.....Gaffney......very good receiver for us...obviously does NOT replace moss however.............Jackson......so far a bust.....and has proven NOTHING going into his THIRD year..........Welker.....kicka##!!!! Realistically Moss makes our offense MUCH MORE potent.....If we can not agree on something with Moss.....I say we bring back Donte.....if he is the premier WR here....it may not be as much of a drop off to the next receiver so to speak......None of our other current WR's are going to be a "not miss a step" replacement for Randy Moss......However, I do think Stallworth, Welker, Gaffney, Jackson.....could be pretty good........

The question is moot, becuase no less than 12 hrs he will be a Pat...

But will be shocked if he is not..:eek:

They announced Washington being resighed but why not Moss

?? i dont know what to think now

Re: They announced Washington being resighed but why not Moss

Dude calm down, if it's to be it'll be.

they did it to personally screw with YOUR head...they're watching you, so you better hide under the covers

washington was announced before 12am anyways.

How about they have had a deal in place for a while but couldn't file it until the new NFL calendar year...and Belichick didn't want to stay up past midnight to announce it.

they did it to personally screw with YOUR head...they're watching you, so you better hide under the covers

LMAO omg that is hillarious!

you ar ein an alternate reality. There is no Randy Moss he jsut works at Burger King

They could not announce a Moss deal until, free agency begins.. The front office is asleep, I suggest we all do the same, by tom , the Moss worrrying will be over...:)

Yeah but what About Calvin Pace, any news where he's planned to visit?

you ar ein an alternate reality. There is no Randy Moss he jsut works at Burger King

Your typing tells me you've been drinking.

Yeah but what About Calvin Pace, any news where he's planned to visit?

It's funny you should Calvin Pace about Calvin Pace. I don't have any Calvin Pace about when Calvin Pace is scheduled to Calvin Pace, But, like Calvin Pace, I Calvin Pace forard to it.

Calvin Pace,

PFnV

It's funny you should Calvin Pace about Calvin Pace. I don't have any Calvin Pace about when Calvin Pace is scheduled to Calvin Pace, But, like Calvin Pace, I Calvin Pace forard to it.

Calvin Pace,

PFnV

I believe the Pats are pacing themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes