PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

IF the PATS don't make it far.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

NENGFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Which other AFC likely contenders will you get behind or root for? I'm finding it hard to support any team. For the SuperBowl I don't mind the Eagles but I HATE Arlen Spectre!

None. I'll watch because I love football but I'll be damned if I'll root for any other team.

As long as these teams don't win it all:

Jets
Bills
Dolphins
Colts
Steelers
Chargers
Broncos
Chiefs
Cowboys
Redskins
Giants
Eagles

As long as these teams don't win it all:

Jets
Bills
Dolphins
Colts
Steelers
Chargers
Broncos
Chiefs
Cowboys
Redskins
Giants
Eagles

Did anyone else have the Chiefs rocket up their s&#% list?

Jacksonville....

First, I live here...

Second, I love the make up of the team, always battling against the Colts, always seemingly on the brink of unseating them...

If the Pats can't make it, I would root for the AFC team to win it all, as long as it wasn't the Colts, Jets, or San Diego. Then I would root for their opponent. I would be unexcited also if it was Pittsburgh.

I wouldn't mind seeing Buffalo or the Jags make it.

I wouldnt cheer against the Broncos....thats about it.

My grandfather rooted for the Lions and I have always had a soft spot in my heart for them.

I have been a closet Saints fan since the "home game" they had at Giants Stadium post-Katrina.

Greenbay winning the NFCCG this year on a Rodgers TD pass would be awesome.

In fact my dream SB is Patriots defeating Greenbay. Could it get any better than that two QB both living in the shadows of future HOFers, finally getting their chance and bringing their team to the SB.

Cleveland for me... but I won't mine if SD or Indy win it, because I want them to feel that they won but really because they didn't play us with Brady.

In all honesty, any team that wins it this year, is like a PGA player who wins with Tiger out.
Teams that I would hate to see win it:
Colts & Giants: The Manning's make me sick.
Cowboys: TO & the delinquents would be bad for me, sorry Mr. Romo.
Eagles: If only for their ties with Spectre. I'd like to see McNabb have success.
Chargers: Not a single redeeming quality I can think of.
Steelers: Their insufferable fans, and the fact that they would have 6 Rings.
Jets: Nuff said.

The only teams I could actively cheer for, albeit only slightly louder than a golf clap, would be the Bills and possibly the Browns.
I'd give the Titans consideration if they pull the plug on the Vince Young experiment.

Cleveland for me... but I won't mine if SD or Indy win it, because I want them to feel that they won but really because they didn't play us with Brady.

Cleveland and Romeo and Willie are the obvious choice but if week one is any kind of gauge the Pats still have a better chance than the Browns.

The Bills and Browns. Maybe the Jaguars, too.

F the rest of the NFL...I hope the Bills and Jets lose the rest of their games BAD! And its all because of their stupid fans.

In all honesty, any team that wins it this year, is like a PGA player who wins with Tiger out.

2008 has been a bad year sports losing there stars. Tiger and Brady. The NHL lost Crosby for 30 games. Its just not as exciting without the stars.

Whatever AFC team that makes it into the Super Bowl...I'm an AFC guy all the way.

Otherwise, I only 'root' for the Pats!

I'm going to root to the Patriots until their season is over, and until then I'm not going to root for anyone else. As for teams I don't mind, I'm going to go with the Browns. I'd like to see Romeo win.

Colts-having lived in New Orleans for some 20 years, the Mannings are actually the most prominent people in the Big Easy.

Really-you may hate the Colts, but you have to admit that they're one of the classy organizations out there(and they're not that many).

As for other AFC teams-Jacksonville(but their entire OL is decimated, so they're pretty much finished) and Baltimore(I like that Fleco QB kid). But that's it.

The only other team I'd root for if the Pats can't do it are the Saints. Reggie, Reggie, Reggie!

Maybe the Cardinals if Leinart ends up starting and kicking butt.

Yes, I like USC.

I like the Browns. They have Romeo & Willie but they just seem like a good young team to root for. The Bills are another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes