PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Pats are Banking on Moss Giving them a Last Chance to Match...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the Jags just sign Jerry Porter to a pretty good deal (for Jerry), and traded for Troy Williamson? Do you really think they're planning on going after Moss, too?

Yes i do didn't the pats have stallworth and gaffney and a few others and still got moss. What makes the jags any different they want to win and they are close to being a major threat now. Moss would just seal the deal for them and make them an over the top contender it is feasible.

I don't think Moss is coming back. If it truly at the point that he is entertaining other offers, I don't see the Pats paying big money for Moss.

If you remember the Branch situation, this is exactly what happened the Pats weren't willing to pay up. Although Branch wanted to come back, in the end it is all about the money. Not that there is anything wrong with wanting more money.

I say Moss deserves the money, but the Pats FO does not give huge deals. 8-10 million I think would be reasonable for a talent like Moss, that's what Marvin Harrison makes.

Anyways I just don't see the Pats shelling out the cash, over the years they have let go of many key players and I don't think Moss is any different.

Yes i do didn't the pats have stallworth and gaffney and a few others and still got moss. What makes the jags any different they want to win and they are close to being a major threat now. Moss would just seal the deal for them and make them an over the top contender it is feasible.

Colvin is coming to the colts atleast that is the rumor around Indy and has been since right after the superbowl. He even built a new house here maybe the pats are trying to free up enough money to...

I think I smell a stealth troll...

Last edited:
MoLewisrocks, thanks for all of your great information on this thread. I've learned more reading about what youve written then if I got a book on how the cap works. great work.

I think I smell a stealth troll...

Na Mo i just call it how i see it i hear rumors all the time but it doesn't make them true. Just like everyone here is starting a new moss rumor thread every five minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back