PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Packers finish 16-0, I will discontinue my time machine back to Feb 2008...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If the Packers finish 16-0, I will discontinue my time machine back to Feb 2008..

Giants offense was 13th in yards and 14th in points
Giants defense was 7th in yards and 17th in points

That game was a statistical mismatch. Should never have been close enough for a missed call, dropped int or miracle catch to make a difference.

oh dam your right, i was looking at 2008 stats. I'm losin it

Re: If the Packers finish 16-0, I will discontinue my time machine back to Feb 2008..

Hey Rogers, I've got your discount double choke right here!!!!!!!!!

I don't think he choked. I just think it's way harder to go 16-0 than people seem to think, especially since we did it.

What I love most of all is that they were trying. No resting starters or anything like that to hide behind. 16-0. It's damn hard.

It was not a choke......

It was not a choke......

Yea, I know. Couldn't resist the play on words.

Yeah .... you're right, he choked. :rolleyes: Who won the Super Bowl? Who was Super Bowl MVP?

Didn't seem to me at all that rodgers choked. His o-line was atrocious, and he go t hit a billion times.

It just seemed to me that the offense just had an off day (And that could be attributed to the chiefs).

Didn't seem to me at all that rodgers choked. His o-line was atrocious, and he go t hit a billion times.

It just seemed to me that the offense just had an off day (And that could be attributed to the chiefs).

/agree. Rodgers is getting hammered back there. The Packer play calling didn't help in that they kept having Rodgers drop back and throw the ball down field, giving Hali and the Chiefs time to get to him. Take a lesson from the Patriots offense and throw some f--king screen, quick slants and short passes to TEs over the middle for Chrissakes. If your QB is being pressured, adjust to a short passing game. Pats do it all the time and that opens up opportunities for the long ball. Look at how open Ocho was for the TD in the 1st quarter as an example.

Also, Ryan Grant was running the ball pretty well for the past 2 weeks. Why not give him more carries? Not a well coached game by the Packers, nevermind how they played.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back