PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Colts win the SuperBowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtunstal

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
The colts like every team that wins it will lose not only players but also Coordinators. Every successful team loses them, just look at Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay, the Ravens, because everyone wants to raid the cupboards for that super bowl experienced player or coach. This happens even if you make the play offs look at SD. I know people will say that know one has taken a coach from them before, but that is because they never made it to the big dance. so things change just mark my words and watch what happens. And the players will get ****y and thing they are deserving of the big bucks (Deion, Givens) and other teams will pay them even if they are not that good.

What many fans of other teams will realize is that the patriots are not cheap they are smart, you cant pay everyone the big bucks, but a select few and have a bunch of mid tier players and pay them well and you will have a good team to compete every year. I would like to say the colts might fall into the categories of not making the play offs the fallowing year just like the ravens of 00, pats of 01, Tampa of 02 and steelers of 05 that would be sweet.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down