PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Pittsburgh goes to Indy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakadave

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score

Indy will be 9-point favorites, and will cover the spread.

shakadave said:

Indy will be 9-point favorites, and will cover the spread.
That's the only wrinkle in the "Hope for a home game theory" I sincerely doubt Pitt can beat Indy.

KDPpatsfan said:
That's the only wrinkle in the "Hope for a home game theory" I sincerely doubt Pitt can beat Indy.

Right. That's my point. It's still worth hoping for (i.e., a home game), but I would predict

Indy 27
Pittsburgh 13

I think that depends on what Colt team shows up...the latter day Colts or the team that was 13-0??? And what a lot of people are dailung to point out, Pitssburgh even if they lost might beat those Colts up and soften them for this Patriot team.

shakadave said:
Right. That's my point. It's still worth hoping for (i.e., a home game), but I would predict

Indy 27
Pittsburgh 13

Im not so sure.
Pitt has the ability to outphysical them.
It didnt happen in the first matchp because the game got out of hand for Pitt.
But if they lead or stay within 7 by halfway through the 2nd quarter, Indy will have their hands full.
Pitt's problem though is their secondary blows/

AndyJohnson said:
Im not so sure.
Pitt has the ability to outphysical them.
It didnt happen in the first matchp because the game got out of hand for Pitt.
But if they lead or stay within 7 by halfway through the 2nd quarter, Indy will have their hands full.
Pitt's problem though is their secondary blows/

The first game got out of hand. And I think the second game will get out of hand, because Pitt's secondary blows.

Pittsburg looks like a fish out of water when they play in a dome. The home field advantage is huge for Indianapolis in this one. May be Pittsburg will learn a little something from the San Diego Indy game in how to bring pressure in the 3-4.

I think this is a different Pittsburgh team than the team that lost to Indy in November (us too, different than when we lost to Indy). I think it may be a close game, with Pittsburgh possibly winning. It's the Hate Bowl, I hate Pittsburgh & Indy equally.

Pitt knows they can't out-finesse them, so they will try to out-physical them, advantage--PATS!:D

jczxohn1 said:
Pitt knows they can't out-finesse them, so they will try to out-physical them, advantage--PATS!:D

Well said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing