PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Patsies lose to GB, is season over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcbee

Banned
Reaction score
I think so. 6-4, sounds pretty good, but inability to beat good teams (Ind, Den, Jets (the JETS?), GB (GB?)) and it's basically all over for them.

Is it me or are they a really boring team to watch on offense. How many times is Maroney sent to fall on his sword by running up the middle for 2 yards? What's the point of that?

mcbee said:
I think so. 6-4, sounds pretty good, but inability to beat good teams (Ind, Den, Jets (the JETS?), GB (GB?)) and it's basically all over for them.

Is it me or are they a really boring team to watch on offense. How many times is Maroney sent to fall on his sword by running up the middle for 2 yards? What's the point of that?
I'd disagree. The season is not over. I'd agree with MAroney being run up the middle too much. It's ironic that Dillon was run to the outside and Maroney up the middle.

I think there will come a point where they will have to give some playmakers a chance.

They've been holding back:

Willie Andrews from returning punts.

Chad Jackson from going deep or getting alot more snaps and even punt returns.

Maroney on third down where a delayed draw could pay big dividends and even more carries.

If things don't improve I think they need to let the dogs out.

Is it OK to say: EAT ME! to anyone who refers to our team a "the patsies" on this board?

Last edited:
Not over, but its not good either

PATSNUTme said:
Is it OK to say: EAT ME! to anyone who refers to our team a "the patsies" on this baord?

SURE IS!!

This season has just begun for this team!

The 2nd half of the season and the playoffs are where these players earn their paychecks....

GO PATS!!!!!!!

Season isn't over, but the Patriots need to get some confidence back after two horrid performances on the football field.

mcbee said:

What's the point of your agitating post? Who are the "patsies"? Why don't you go away and stay away?

PATSNUTme said:
Is it OK to say: EAT ME! to anyone who refers to our team a "the patsies" on this board?

First thing I thought when I saw the title. I thought for sure it was a troll. The Patsies? WTF?

mcbee said:

Sometimes I hope so if it means losers like you go away. You suck, you are not a fan, you are a quitter, loser and a clown.

The answer is Pats will win and no matter the out come they'll make the playoffs and once in the playoffs have more solid playoff experience than anybody.

Ian, how about an assclown forum since you're modifying things?:blahblah: :scared: :violent:

Do not feed the trolls!

mcbee said:

The season is already over. The Jets loss ended our year.

Regarding the offense, the only thing slower and more frustrating that the Pats offense is the speed of this message board, especially on game day. I guess the rubber bands and the mouse on the wheel get overworked when more than ten people sign on to this site on a Sunday.

And the Moron's come out in force. :mad:

OK, calling them the Patsies is a little premature...

but if they lose to GB, then they are the patsies once again. I used to call them that as a kid and meant no offense by it. They were just bad.

Sometimes you have to hit bottom before you get better. If they keep eeking out wins, they may feel that they don't need to improve much. They do need to improve. Their DBs are bad, slow, not aggressive. Their offense is less complicated than most high school offsenses.

Most of the posters on this board are OK guys. Good fans and all. For them I hope the Pats don't let them down again.

But losing to the Jets? Just inexcusable.

mcbee said:
But losing to the Jets? Just inexcusable.

When was the last time the Pats went undefeated in the AFC East?

Every year I figure we will lose between 2 & 5 games depending on injuries...

so we have lost 3 so far....no big deal really....

in fact...anyone who has ever coached sports at any level knows
that loses here and there are a valuable motivational & teaching tool.

Last edited:
The two trolls masking as Pats fans in one thread predicting doom....wow how unusual.

pats-blue said:
The two trolls masking as Pats fans in one thread predicting doom....wow how unusual.

I'm not a troll. I was a pats fans before you were born, most likely.

You should be beaten for your insolence.

Mcbee, why do you even post on this board? You're clearly not a Patriots fan. You've always been negative about the Pats, but now calling them the Patsies you've outed yourself. What are you really? Jets fan, Colts fan, Broncos fan?

I am a Pats fan.

I reserve the right, however, to turn on them and give them a well deserved kick in the pants if they lose. It is my right as a fan. I do not tolerate losers. So I don't like to get too excited about them. Always have to keep the boot handy in case they need a smash down.

They have won a reprieve this week. Farve played terribly, but no matter, they won, and that's what counts.

So they are the Pats(ies) for this week, but may be the Patsies if they lose badly to the bears.

mcbee said:
I am a Pats fan.

I reserve the right, however, to turn on them and give them a well deserved kick in the pants if they lose. It is my right as a fan. I do not tolerate losers. So I don't like to get too excited about them. Always have to keep the boot handy in case they need a smash down.

They have won a reprieve this week. Farve played terribly, but no matter, they won, and that's what counts.

So they are the Pats(ies) for this week, but may be the Patsies if they lose badly to the bears.

You must be doing this just to stir stuff up. There is so much stupidity in these statements that it is hard to know where to begin.

First of all, your "kick in the pants" has a real likelihood of helping out, seeing as you clearly don't know anyone on the team.

Secondly, if you find it so cool to disrespect the team that you are a fan of go ahead. But be prepared for most people on this board to think you're a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing