PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

IF Pats win SB: Boston major sports teams 2 1/2 -1 1/2 v. New York sports all-time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IF Pats win SB: Boston major sports teams 2 1/2 -1 1/2 v. New York sports all-tim

Ahem... may I have your attention everyone...

Who cares?!?! This is a pointless thread.

Re: IF Pats win SB: Boston major sports teams 2 1/2 -1 1/2 v. New York sports all-tim

And don't forget, my dad can beat up your dad.

I have absolutely no idea what the OP's post means. Is this some mathematical language I am unaware of?

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out WTF he is talking about.

Oh by the way if you want to add the Jersey teams then we get to add the Giants as our football team up until 1960.

We also get the Braves titles as well.

The thread is just another NY loudmouth trying to justify his small penis!

PATS / SOX & CELTS in this century dominate any NY/NJ team. In the 21st century: world champion stats
SOx 2 vs. Spankees / Mets 0
PATS going on 4 vs. NY Midgets 0
Celts going on 1 vs. Knicks 0

What does this mean?
I have a real scoreboard for you:
Giants 6 Patriots 3
Jets 1
Knicks 2 Celtics 16
Yankees 26 Red Sox 6
Mets 2
Rangers 4 Bruins 5
Islanders 4
NY 45 BOS 30
Looks like NY is a winner!

hey look, our first Giant Fan douche bag. Welcome Vito, howudoin?

The Nets won 2 ABA Championships as the New York Nets. We can add it.

Oh jeez, and you forgot the Devils too.

I assume you're from New Jersey or Long Island? A real New Yorker would never include Jersey teams (besides the Jets and the Giants) in New York.

I know right, he adds all New York and New Jersey teams in there? Why not just add the Sabres and Bills while your at it?

And I like how now it's "who cares? it's all in good fun" You were the one who brought it up and compiled your list, then proceeded to say that New York is a better sports town. Even your Name is meant to somehow hint that the Giants are a more successful franchise than the Pats, though I'm sure no one outside of NY in their right mind would think that. How many Championships do you owe to our head coach by the way?

Your head coach was OUR defensive coordinator long before he was your HEAD coach. How many of your championships do you owe to our defensive coordinator. That 96 Super Bowl... how many Giants were on that team. By the way Charlie Weiss former Giant. Romeo Crennel former Giant. Bill Parcells former Giant. Pepper Johnson former Giant. How many former Giants have been or are in your organization. It seems even though you don't think much of the Giants the Pats org as a whole does.

Last edited:

How many former Giants have been or are in your organization. It seems even though you don't think much of the Giants the Pats org as a whole does.

The guys that left didn't care much for your organization either.

By the way, Giants6timesworldchamps, why don't you dazzle us with your fluency in french seeing how you struggled with basic english back when you trolled in December? How about it, old girl?

The guys that left didn't care much for your organization either.

By the way, Giants6timesworldchamps, why don't you dazzle us with your fluency in french seeing how you struggled with basic english back when you trolled in December? How about it, old girl?

Bill Bellichek does care a lot for the Giants. That is bull. I know he did. He has said how much the Mara's mean to him.

Last edited:

Bill Bellichek does care a lot for the Giants. That is bull. I know he did. He has said how much the Mara's mean to him.

Try writing in french. Your english skills are lacking.

BTW, in french or english , the Pats' coach is Belichick.

The thread is just another NY loudmouth trying to justify his small penis!

PATS / SOX & CELTS in this century dominate any NY/NJ team. In the 21st century: world champion stats
SOx 2 vs. Spankees / Mets 0
PATS going on 4 vs. NY Midgets 0
Celts going on 1 vs. Knicks 0

Celts will never beat the Western Conference Champs. I am sure you were a die hard Celtics fan. I actually am. My dad used to work for the organization in the 80's as a scout.
The Pats still have to win.

Bellicheat is that better?
How about...
Randy Moss... who beats his girlfriend... I liked it better when he ran over the crossing guards.
Rodney Harrison who uses HGH
Spygate
*********************************** Is what your season is all about baby!!!
Tell Brady he looks cute with his man purse by the way! I saw him carry it on the cover of the post.
How about those Pats fans that beat the Jaguar fans in the parking lot.

A real classy organization!

By the way english major the comma comes right after english with no space.

Par la façon le commandant anglais que la virgule vient juste après l'anglais avec aucun espace.

Last edited:

Bellicheat is that better?
How about...
Randy Moss... who beats his girlfriend... I liked it better when he ran over the crossing guards.
Rodney Harrison who uses HGH
Spygate
*********************************** Is what your season is all about baby!!!
Tell Brady he looks cute with his man purse by the way! I saw him carry it on the cover of the post.
How about those Pats fans that beat the Jaguar fans in the parking lot.

A real classy organization!

Once again, Lady, you claimed in December your lack of english comprehension was due to your native french tongue.

Come on, old girl, do that french voodoo that you do.

Your head coach was OUR defensive coordinator long before he was your HEAD coach. How many of your championships do you owe to our defensive coordinator. That 96 Super Bowl... how many Giants were on that team. By the way Charlie Weiss former Giant. Romeo Crennel former Giant. Bill Parcells former Giant. Pepper Johnson former Giant. How many former Giants have been or are in your organization. It seems even though you don't think much of the Giants the Pats org as a whole does.

It sounds like they can't wait to get out of NY.

Once again, Lady, you claimed in December your lack of english comprehension was due to your native french tongue.

Come on, old girl, do that french voodoo that you do.

That sentence is not correct

It is...

Come on old girl do that french voodoo that you do?

No commas are necessary.

Last edited:

Par la façon le commandant anglais que la virgule vient juste après l'anglais avec aucun espace.

That sentence does not make sense. Oh by the way, it's "aucun d'espace."

Champ, commas are required when directly addressing someone in a sentence, and proper nouns are capitalized. If you want to get into a grammatical pissing match, bring some game.

http://www.grammarerrors.com/punctuation.html

See: "Commas in direct address"

Champ, commas are required when directly addressing someone in a sentence, and proper nouns are capitalized. If you want to get into a grammatical pissing match, bring some game.

http://www.grammarerrors.com/punctuation.html

See: "Commas in direct address"

According to those rules it should be:
Come on old girl, do that french voodoo that you do?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey