PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Pats advance to San Diego, game will be Sunday 1/17 at 4:40 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
For those wanting to make plans. NFL.com has the schedule at the top of their homepage.

If they advance to the AFC Championship, the game will be Sunday 1/24 at 3:00 PM.

The Super Bowl is Sunday 2/7 at 6:30 PM.

Last edited:
For those wanting to make plans. NFL.com has the schedule at the top of their homepage.

If they advance to the AFC Championship, the game will be Sunday 1/24 at 3:00 PM.

Who are you, Kordel Stewart? :)

Last edited:
UMmmmm hes obviously giving us a heads up who have working lives.

Thanks Pats1

can someone post the link to the schedule, im not seeing it lol, thanks in advance

can someone post the link to the schedule, im not seeing it lol, thanks in advance

Mouse-over the gray bar at the top of NFL.com. I'm sure there's a link to it somewhere too.

I'm just anxious to beat the crap out of that crying classless rivers, and "his" chargers.

I repeat, they have no experience, I'm more afraid of the ravens than the chargers

Good to know, at least it won't be a short week....but a little premature.

I've decided that if the Patriots make the Super Bowl again in any given year, I'm taking the day after off. That way I can either celebrate...or spend the whole day crying, sulking & swearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back