Welcome to PatsFans.com

If Obama wins tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PATSNUTme, Nov 3, 2008.

1. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +97 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

If Obama wins tomorrow, please tell me what I can expect for the next couple of years. I have taken a good hard look at this man and what he says he wants to do, but I must me missing something.

If he does win and becomes President he will have my support until he proves himself not worthy of it. But, I won't be voting for him.

I consider myself to be an average guy and a little right of center but not that far right. Please tell me what it is I'm missing about this man that has so many people willing to make him the most powerful person in the world at this time in our history.
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +252 / 8 / -9

#24 Jersey

The only redeeming thing about the Barack, Nancy and Harry show is that things are sufficiently f*cked up that even with total control they won't be able to do much IMO. Raising taxes, massive spending, it's mostly out the window for quite a while. So I don't think you'll notice much of anything chance. But I surely can't answer your question of why this man of little experience and a lot of "Present" votes is about to be our President Elect; other than his Cult of Personality.
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

He has run the greatest scam in the history of American political elections. No one knows anything about him because he had his Dem lawyers seal all of his personal records, from his birth certificate to his school records, to his college and grad school records. All are locked up tighter than a duck's azz. But he talks a good game.

He is getting the sympathy vote because he is half-black. He is getting the "anger" vote because of the economic meltdown which his own party has primarily caused but fraudulently deflected to Geo W and the Repub party. He is the Perfect Storm Manchurian Candidate.

And a total fraud. God save America if he were to win.

//
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

I hope he ends up becoming the greatest president in our history. I hope the same for McLame should he somehow win. That being said, I can't believe hot air is enough to become the POTUS. Here's hoping he's more normal than the quotes I've read, on how he views important issues.
  5. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

The biggest thing he gives people is hope.

In the end we have to realize as a people that we've veered off course and become a nation of consumers who are interested in their hobbies and vacations. The reality is I bet regardless of who is president that the stock market is going to crash and I see the dollar unraveling.

We as a people need to conserve, tighten our budgets and stop wasting and start producing.

I do hope he is sincere in investing money in alternative energies because that's our only hope for production. We can't compete with slave labor nations of China and Southeast Asia and Central America.

I personally hope people don't get home equity mortgages to buy things they don't need.

I hope Obama brings the idea of sacrafice and earning what you have rather than charging it.

We need to bring our troops home.
  6. Born_a_Patriot

Born_a_Patriot PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

Here are some thoughts
    There is no red America, there is no blue America, there is the United States of America. - Barack Obama.
    Why Obama? | Republicans for Obama
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pump up the volume EMINEM YouTube - EMINEM MOSH - Original Version
    Like him or not listen to the Message.

The single most powerful video this year, was created 4 years ago.
  7. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

Republicans are about hate and divisiveness. Just look at their campaign this year. Every lie and twisted lie in the book.
  8. baba booey

baba booey Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

He won’t be so quick to jump into a war.

America will be more respected in the world, which keeps us safer, with more support from our allies.
  9. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

Out of curiosity, forget foreign and domestic policy. Forget the accusations in the primaries and what you may think will happen in and out of our country if Obama is elected. Will everybody have at least a moment of good feeling if a black man is elected POTUS?
  10. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

I close my eyes and listen to him and I have more confidence in him based on what he says
  11. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Yeah. Democrats are soooooooo much different.
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  12. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Absolutely.
  13. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

I can't tell you, I'll get banned.
  14. Born_a_Patriot

Born_a_Patriot PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

Come on Say it. You know you want to.
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Never in my lifetime have I seen more HATE for one person as "The Democrat Hate For GW Bush" even I can't hate the way they do, I voted for Bush twice but only because of the two a$s holes they ran against him.

Have you ever seen hate before like the "Hollywood Hate For Bush" all democrats, now the Democrat Hate is directed towards Sarah Palin, not because she has done anything wrong but simply out of the "Fear Of Her" the Hateful Democrats feel Threatend by her because the people LIKE her.

Hate like Racism is a two way street both political sides are capable of it and all Races are Capable of it.

GOD DAMN AMERICA
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

OK, Repost
    HAIL BARACK WE BOW DOWN TO THEE FOR THOU ART THE GREATEST OF MEN BLESSED IS THE WOMB FROM WHICH THOU CAME BLESSED IS THE SPERM THAT CREATED THY HOLY VOICE BOX THAT DELIVERS THY MOST GLORIOUS OF SPEECHES OH GOD THANK THEE FOR THE GREAT MESSIAH BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, OH JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY GOD MY LOINS QUIVER THE SEMEN THUNDERS FROM MY GROIN AT THE SOUNDS OF THE MESSIAH'S GLORIOUS VOICE, THANK YOU OUR LORD FOR YOU HAVE DELIVERED UNTO US THE HOLY ONE.
    AMEN
  17. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

If Obama is elected it will be a shift in the neoconservative experiment. The theory has been put to the test, and it has become a miserable failure.

It will probably, and more importantly mean that there is a rift in the republican machine. I believe if Obama wins, it is the end of the republican party as we know it.

great news for 95% of americans, and 99% of the rest of the world.

I'll say this, whoever it is, Obama or McCain...they have a giant mess to clean up and better start getting to work starting Wednesday.
  18. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

You might be right. Afterall, the republican majority in 2000 was the end of the democratic party as we knew it. It secured that party's transition toward a far left loon group. So now, thankfully, we've rid ourselves of neo-con republicans, who really weren't republican, and are about to 180 toward complete control by moonbat democrats, who aren't really democrats. Wow, I'm so....um...[​IMG]

Such is the world of Coke or Pepsi I guess. :D
  19. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +252 / 8 / -9

#24 Jersey

Nope. That would be racist of me wouldn't it.
  20. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

He won't be JFK but he won't be Jimmy Carter either. So there should be some comfort zone somewhere in the middle. Despite all the rhetoric i think BO is more centrist then LT wing liberal. He's bright enough to know what ill get him in trouble and what will allow him to succeed. I see him as a true uniter someone that will bring rep, into his administration. On the other hand h ha said that he likes the way W and his adm. handled the press so that won't change at least not at first.

And most of the little double green squares will turn red,and vicea versa :D