PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If not the Pats, who would you like to see win the Super Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If, God Forbid, that happens then my first preference would be teams that never even made it to a Super Bowl before.

* Cleveland Browns (a long-suffering sports town. Redemption after Lebron fiasco)
* Detroit Lions (From unfeated to World Champs)
* Houston Texans (for all those Oiler fans who never got theirs)
* Jacksonville Jaguars (meh)

Of the teams that have been there before I gotta go with the Vikings and Bills who have already lost four apiece.

* Minnesota Vikings 1970, 1974, 1975, 1977
* Buffalo Bills consecutively 1991-1994

You beat me to it, regarding what I was going to say about the Bills and the Vikings. You could add the Browns too, especially after having to have endured so much grief from their rival fans in Pittsburgh for so long.

I have a lot of respect for Philip Rivers as a competitor so I wouldn't feel so bad if the Chargers were to win it if the Pats could not - especially without Tomlinson, Merriman or Cromartie sharing in the glory.

Ideally an NFC team that has never won, even Philly because I don't really care but it would annoy a lot of people and reading them complain about it online would be a good time killer.

Seattle Seahawks, I'm from the Seattle area so I have root for them. But, not if the Pats are playing the hawks!

I'd like to see vick win one to watch the peta members on patsfans meltdown:D, other than that I wouldn't mind seeing the Falcons win it.

The Detroit Lions because that will mean I saw a great game Thanksgiving Day ... :D

Seattle because I have a relative who works for the team.
Otherwise, if the Patriots arent going to win the SB I'd rather they just don't have one.

I'd root for a mini lockout just long enough to cancel the SB.

Philly. Passionate fans and I'd like to see Vick win one.

Kansas City, Cassel is still my man.

AFC-Either KC or Cleveland.
I like the Chiefs, always have. I hitched my wagon to the BB-led Browns after they beat the Pats in the playoffs years ago and re-adopted them when Romeo went out there. Both of these teams have great, passionate fanbases who would not take a championship for granted.

NFC-Either GB or Philly.
My grandfather, who taught me about football, was a big Green Bay fan. Back in the day, they had a couple of players from the Merrimack Valley whom my grandfather employed during the offseason as security at the car dealership he managed. They were very good to him and he raised me to be a Patriots fan but to appreciate the Packers. So I have. I am not as big a Philly fan as I was when McNabb was there, I think they have the potential to be a very exciting team again this year and they would be fun to watch.

This is a tough one, especially with the way the Patriots' ended last season with such a disappointing loss to the Jets. However, if I had to pick a team, it would be the Cleveland Browns. The Browns' fans are devoted, loyal and passionate. It is tough to be a sports fan in Cleveland, but a championship would do something tremendous for the city.

Saints or Philly

Other than the Pats, I like these other teams

Man I can even think about anyone right now ! I tried I went thru all the teams in my head and only the PATS ! I guess I could make the determination at a later date say January. But I really hope I won't have to !

Im a bit conflicted, I want a chance for a Patriots vs Saints SB so we can prove ourselves and win against a great team. But I know Brady deserved to beat the Giants and have a 4th SB win, he deserved that to put him where he belongs in the NFL. But didn't happen. So if we face the Patriots I'll be glad for Tom if he beats us, but I want Brees and our team with SP to win and show we are a stable sound team with good leadership.

I think I speak for most Saints fans, we don't want any other team from the AFC to win but the Patriots. Thats who we want to face. Fans are cool, and we want to play the best.

I dont give two hamster ****cicles about any other team. You out of town fans need to stop getting lured in by all the coverage of your local teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back