PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"If" (not saying we will) win the SB this year, what gate will * our win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockingAnarchyNumber12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Bradytanningbuttnakedgate?

Inflategate?

Brady dropped 50 burgers and dabbedgate?

I am whiny and jealous of Patriotsgate?

You'll see. "If" we win the SB, cannot wait to see what drama unfolds by the masses. Its gonna happen.

I'm guessing it would have something to do with a Bill Belichick black eye or split lip.

What the hell is Linda doing to him in the bedroom? My goodness...

It's "more probable than not" there won't be a _______Gate of some kind, but you can be assured Hatroits will swear the Patriots rigged the SB, the election, the stock market, etc. :rolleyes:

Then in say ten years, reality will set in "they were just a helluva team" after several seasons of attendance declines in the league, the London franchise failed, the 2022 season ruined by a strike, etc.

It's only a matter of time before people start recklessly speculating that for Brady to be playing at this level at 39, he must be taking HGH. Naturally, it will be the same people who fell all over themselves letting Manning off the hook despite there being proof that it was sent to his house

GOATGate.

Not a negative this time, just recognition nationally that TB12 is the best of all time.

If the Patriots have to go on the road in the playoffs and lose, and the loss to Buffalo was the difference between that and getting a home game...then I'm happy to put a * on the Super Bowl champion.

*Aided by Brady's suspension due to a trumped up cheating scandal fabricated by the league

During the divisional round the patriots will beat the ravens by 34 points, during the game the Pats will fake a field goal from the 35, which will result in a touch down. After the game Harbaby will complain that the patriots used a K ball on a play that didn't involve any actual kicking, and so clearly they cheated, who would expect them to fake a field goal using a k ball? the league will spend the next 14 months investigating resulting in the year long suspension of bill belichick, the lost of 3 first round draft picks, and 3 million dollars in fines.

When asked for comment about k-ballgate Robert kraft will say that he is upset with the league, but ultimately thinks that roger is doing a great job.

If the Patriots have to go on the road in the playoffs and lose, and the loss to Buffalo was the difference between that and getting a home game...then I'm happy to put a * on the Super Bowl champion.

*Aided by Brady's suspension due to a trumped up cheating scandal fabricated by the league

This season already has an asterisk attached to it, even if the Pats overcome the cheating by the rest of the NFL* that put the Pats at a competitive disadvantage.

Reactions: sb1
I still say don't be surprised if and when some visiting team - and there's one I have in mind and I bet the organization is thinking the same one- is caught "cheating" by the Patriots in Gillette Stadium this season. The organization will demand blood and it will be hard for Goodell to ignore it.

I still say don't be surprised if and when some visiting team - and there's one I have in mind and I bet the organization is thinking the same one- is caught "cheating" by the Patriots in Gillette Stadium this season. The organization will demand blood and it will be hard for Goodell to ignore it.
Do you want that? Do we really need to sink to that level?
Do you want BB to become Grigson, Kensil, Vincent?
When someone does something slimy to you, aren't you above doing something slimy yourself?
What outrage could you have for the Colts bs if you endorse doing the same thing?

BradyMustHaveSoldHisSoulToTheDevilToLookThatGoodAt39Gate

TheyWereAccessoriesToGoodell'sMurderGate...just sayin'

Im surprised the "smellingsaltgate" hasn't taken off .. there were multiple shots of players sniffing salt packets on tv ..

The grass at Gillette during the AFC title game is too long and grass-gate emerges. When the Patriots contest this, stating they in fact play on field turf, Goodell launches an independent investigation where Exponent confirms that the field turf has in fact come to life and grew too long. Texts surface where the water boy refers to himself as "the water boy", causing a media fire storm. Patriots docked 2 first round picks.

I don't know, but I'm sure Park Avenue hired extra staff and are paying them overtime to cook something up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back