• Yes

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 80.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, when i think about the amount of space wasted on spygate and Moss not coming back theory threads it really makes my head hurt....:rolleyes:

Re: If Moss does not come back....

I don't think Brady would demand a trade if Randy Moss left; however,

he would be damn disappointed if Moss, Stallworth, and Gaffney left.

The Pats would be right back where they were when Givens and Branch

departed. Wide receiver would join inside linebacker and cornerback as

team weaknesses.

I'm going to side with the folks who think this thread is sofa king stupid, as well as point out that, even if Stallworth, Moss, and Gaffney were to leave, the '08 receiving corps would still be light years better than '06.

I'll let you figure out why.

I'll also add that I highly doubt Brady would leave Belichick to go with Randy (count's still 3 nil in favor of BB).

Last edited:
He wouldn't leave, but he would be extraordinarily pissed and I wouldn't be surprised if it soured his mood and damaged the staff - player relationship, and possibly ended up damaging the locker room cohesion.

Obviously people who think Brady would leave only read the quote and didnt see his actual expression. He had a half smile on his face, insinuating he wasnt being completely serious. Even by just reading the quote online or in the paper one should easily have been able to deduce that he didnt mean he would literally follow Moss wherever he goes. BUT, he didnt completely toss that out there for humor, there was a point behind behind him saying that, even if it was subtle. When he made that comment threw that comment, even half jokingly, he sorta threw a warning shot saying that, unlike Branch, he wouldn't take Moss leaving lying down.

I think Moss will come back. Donte' Stallworth is gone, and besides Wes Welker, the other receivers just seem to be average. Hopefully young guys like Chad Jackson step up in the upcoming season.

WOW, what a stupid thread and poll. Are you sure you're not a Colts fan?

No, I think s/he is just a 12 year old. Nearly 1000 posts and most of them are just "could be..." in threads.

Brady likes to stay with this team. Most people think that Moss will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back