PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Mike Vrabel doesn't make the Pro Bowl it's a damn shame...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfaninpa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
He's having an incredible season. His career with NE has coincided with our rise to the top of the NFL. If there are 90 better football players in the league than that guy, I must be blind. Because, I can't see em.

Re: If Mike Vrabel doesn't make the Pro Bowl it's a damn shame..

Hell, he should get serious All-Pro consideration. He has 10 tackles, 3 sacks and 3 forced fumbles today (so he'll have 7.5 sacks on the season which would be among the league leaders, and 5 FF which probably leads the league). You keep those numbers up and usually DPoY won't be far off.

Plus he's a touchdown machine.

Re: If Mike Vrabel doesn't make the Pro Bowl it's a damn shame..

On offense or defense? :D

Seriously, he's a outstanding player. He has a good-not-breathtaking number of sacks, and a huge ratio of FFs to sacks. He's outstanding at jamming receivers and stout in stopping the run, and I haven't noticed him being called out as victimized by many passes.

He's having an incredible season. His career with NE has coincided with our rise to the top of the NFL. If there are 90 better football players in the league than that guy, I must be blind. Because, I can't see em.

It will be great for several Pats to make the probowl this year.How ever I'm sure that their eyes are on the ultimate Bowl in Febuary.

I really, really hope that Vrabel makes the Pro Bowl, it is long overdue, in my opinion!

He was just incredible today, not that he isn't any other day, but wow, what a game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back