PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If M. Lynch is on the block...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned in my first off-season here a couple years back not to post these threads unless I meant it. I like this guy as a running back. I guess he's not a super-high-character guy, but... any takers?

Time to put Lynch on the trading block? | National Football Post

I would give Maroney and a 2rd rounder for Lynch in a second...but no team is dumb enough to trade for Maroney unless they want a kick returner..he offers nothing else but promises he can't fulfill.

Last edited:
The reason he's on the block is the reason we don't want him. Or, maybe I should say, I don't want him. We don't have the locker room anymore to "fix" these guys.

I would give Maroney and a 2rd rounder for Lynch in a second...but no team is dumb enough to trade for Maroney unless they want a kick returner..he offers nothing else but promises he can't fulfill.
Understanding this isn't apples for apples - Maroney has a 4.2 YPC, Lynch has a 4.0. And Maroney isn't the a**hole that Lynch is said to be. I am disappointed in Maroney but I wouldn't do that straight up, forget throwing in a valued #2.

Understanding this isn't apples for apples - Maroney has a 4.2 YPC, Lynch has a 4.0. And Maroney isn't the a**hole that Lynch is said to be. I am disappointed in Maroney but I wouldn't do that straight up, forget throwing in a valued #2.

That's good info.

Me personally, I'd keep Laurence. He's good and he seems to be good character. Fix those fumbles and he could be here when he's 33.

That's good info.

Me personally, I'd keep Laurence. He's good and he seems to be good character. Fix those fumbles and he could be here when he's 33.

Lynch is a bad seed. Not sure if hes worth it....

That's good info.

I've been one of Maroney's more ardent supporters but I really don't see him becoming more than he is already especially given his newfound fumbling problems. I'd LOVE to find a real answer at RB, I just don't think Lynch is it.

What are the chances that Buffalo would trade him to the Pats? Slim and none? Why even discuss?

marshawn-lynch-e1262642185540.jpg

How can you say no to this face? Really though I would prefer for our players not to get ran over.

Last edited:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

No, thank you.

Ok guys, but tell me how you REALLY feel... ;)

I REALLY feel he is no better than what we have, is a punk, his teeth scare me, and fred jackson is better than marshawn. :)

He runs hard, but he never seems to go anywhere. Plus he's an idiot and looks like he's missing a few chomosomes. I'm sticking with LoMo and whoever we add in the draft as our top two backs.

owww guys, 99% of the rb's u guys are talking about are no better than LoMo

Seeing as were talking fantasy trades with Buffalo, I'd prefer to take Fred Jackson. I'd swap him for Maroney straight up.

Here's hoping he gets a case of gold poisoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back