PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If M. Harrison sits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If M. Harrison sits....

Hey chowderhead... Have you not noticed that Wayne has been replacing Harrison slowly for about a year now? Obviously, you haven't been paying close attention. That's OK... When you watch the replays on the news of your team getting beat, you will not see Harrison on the field. Since the Colts are the first real team you have played since they kicked your butt last year - Take notice! Colts by 13! :p

Hey you backwards, inbred, yokel... This is the first real offense you are going to face. Not a baby back up qb, or injury ridden Offensive team. The only complete team you down to the wire, and you only won by two. The titans are not even that good :rolleyes: Pats d is ranked higher vs more explosive offenses. The pats O is just as good if not better then the colts. Get ready to have your girlfriend /sister comforting you after the beat down hillbilly...

Awwww shucksss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
No just a bigger ass whoppin we put on the colts.

Heh....Patstomper....heh heh

I picture some greentoothed goober with farmer john's on and crap all over them doing some kind of elbows out square dance jig singing

"hot dyam!!! we're a goin to a hangin'!!!

oh...dee camptown ladies two by two...Doo Dah! Doo Dah!..."

word is the Indy bars open at 10:00 Sunday morning...by 4 p.m. that should be one helluva peckerwood hootenanny going on..."Hi, I'm Junior Sample...buy a car from me..call BR 549"...they should dig up Minnie Pearl and have her rotting corpse sing the national anthem

Last edited:
I find it interesting that any of us are talking about a "tainted" win because Harrison sits.

I don't know when I've ever seen even close to a healthy NE roster against the Colts. Last year half the team wasn't on the field, as the Colts score their "amazing" comeback victory.

Here's a big difference between the teams, gentlemen: The Pats consider it some sort of harmonic convergence if most starters can get on the field by mid season. It's just history.

The Colts, having had extremely good luck in terms of injuries, now consider it to be "my God! How can they still think of this as a game!" territory, to have one wideout at less than 100%, or for that matter, sitting.

Know what we'd be without Moss this year (heaven forbid)? That team that you could barely beat, plus our secondary back, plus Adalius Thomas, plus Welker and Stallworth. (I believe Morris is still sitting.)

Don't even talk to me about "wahhhhhh one of our guys is injuuuuured, that's the only reason you wonnnnnnnn" on Monday morning.

I will be so glad to dispose of the whinneying whiners on Sunday.

PFnV

I find it interesting that any of us are talking about a "tainted" win because Harrison sits.

I don't know when I've ever seen even close to a healthy NE roster against the Colts. Last year half the team wasn't on the field, as the Colts score their "amazing" comeback victory.

Here's a big difference between the teams, gentlemen: The Pats consider it some sort of harmonic convergence if most starters can get on the field by mid season. It's just history.

The Colts, having had extremely good luck in terms of injuries, now consider it to be "my God! How can they still think of this as a game!" territory, to have one wideout at less than 100%, or for that matter, sitting.

Know what we'd be without Moss this year (heaven forbid)? That team that you could barely beat, plus our secondary back, plus Adalius Thomas, plus Welker and Stallworth. (I believe Morris is still sitting.)

Don't even talk to me about "wahhhhhh one of our guys is injuuuuured, that's the only reason you wonnnnnnnn" on Monday morning.

I will be so glad to dispose of the whinneying whiners on Sunday.

PFnV

I've been reading whining about injuries since the AFCCG.

Who said something close to your quote "my God! How can they still think of this as a game!"? Or is that just what you see Colts fans saying in your own minds eye? Although if it comes out this way and the Colts do lose with an out or ineffective Harrison, I do see some fans saying exactly what you are imagining right now. It sure won't be all of them though.

It's all about the 60 minutes and what happens with whoever you have playing. Who is it that keeps saying; "It is what it is."?

If your team wins, I'll be here Monday morning with a no excuses, no whining congratulations. I'll have my check for the Bread of Life in the mail dedicated to the Patriots and NHPatsfan. If your team wins, it will be because they deserved to win. I'll even honestly wish that the Patriots keep winning until we (hopefully) meet again.

You won't hear a peep out of me about the refs, nor about the heat, nor about the injuries, nor about the flu, nor about holding, nor about the piped in noise, nor about our receivers weren't good enough....

I know many Patriots fans will offer no excuses congratulations if the Colts happen to figure out a way to win Sunday. They did last year, twice, and come to think of it they did the year before! But others, they come up with the funniest things! It's been some great reading!

Here's to a great game and a great second half of the regular season for both teams!

Oh, you're just taking the high road because we're the nexus of evil in the modern world :rolleyes:

If the Colts win, I will be all about the congratulations.

Good luck with that. :D

PFnV

Would that taint a win?

What about if it were reversed and Moss was out and the Colts won?

Only to Colts fans and mediots.

Absolutely.

The Indianapolis Star has this update on Marvin Harrison...

link...

Pro Bowl wide receiver Marvin Harrison has been cleared to play Sunday against New England, but the final decision probably will be based on what's best in the long term.

"If it was a playoff game, he'd definitely be playing," Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy said Friday. "We want him to be ready coming down the stretch. If the doctors say we really have a much better chance of him being healthy down the stretch by sitting out, then we'll sit him out."

The status of three other starters, left tackle Tony Ugoh (neck) and linebackers Tyjuan Hagler (neck) and Freddy Keiaho (ear) probably will be game-time decisions, Dungy said. All were limited practice participants Friday.

Aside from the first 10 minutes, practice was closed to media this week, but rookie wide receiver Anthony Gonzalez said he took most of Harrison's reps.

Harrison has missed two of the past three games with what the Colts have described as a bruised left knee. He was held out of practice all week. Dungy said Harrison wants to play but the decision will be based on a consensus of Harrison, team physicians and the coaching staff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back