Welcome to PatsFans.com

If Israel Did It

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

2. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +794 / 4 / -5

#75 Jersey

"No Israelis were injured in the barrages. The attacks took a steeper toll in Gaza as explosives apparently misfired, wounding three civilians and killing two militants. One of the injured civilians works for a conflict resolution center."

Sometimes the jokes write themselves.
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

I know, something like the three stooges would do.
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +908 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

I was watching a special on HBO about Jerusalem. they touched on how much bloodshed has been shed over religion over the years. I was amazed at how much of a city lies below the city. For a few thousand years + men have been hating and killing in the name of God in that region. makes little sense and I doubt it will ever end unfortunately.
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

It will end. When men decide they will love their "enemies" instead of hating them. Best short cut: have your son marry the daughter of your enemy; then have your daughter marry the son of your enemy. How can parents hate the children (or their parents) who bear them grand-children. This is God's solution to end all differences between religions, races, cultures, and nationalities.

I am 100% American Caucasian and my wife is 100% pure Japanese. See, works for me and my wife!!! Can work for anybody else, guaranteed.

//
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

True faith can not manifest itself in hatred and murder....that can only be accomplished by organized religion.

Here's some facts that can not be debated: Organized religion has killed more people than it has saved. We should never put our faith in religion of any kind. Religion has nothing to do with God's will. They have all been conceived by mankind and are as fallible as any human.

FAITH DOES NOT = RELIGION
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  7. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +447 / 6 / -9

Well, it's a definitional problem really. The organized religions can claim to have saved billions from the threats of organized religions, particularly in the sense of an afterlife. And they do regularly. It's like the big McDonald's sign: "Billions and Billions Saved" instead of "Sold", although the distinction is beginning to be lost on me, as is the distinction between McDonald's raw material and the "flocks" we hear about in our houses of worship.

PFnV
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +278 / 10 / -26

Israel has done its share to "stir" the pot...violence often begets violence..

Israeli and Palestinian Homes Demolished since Sept. 29, 2000

9. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

Oh here they come, the "I am not a liberal but libertarian, Jew haters who disguise themselves as hating all religions, until it comes to Islam" They like the muslim religion and defend it and hate when anything negative is said about it, they say that Judaism and Christianity are just as bad, when we all know the difference, why do they do this? Because the enemy of their enemy is Islam.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

Many people don't want to believe in a "GOD" because it cramps their lifestyle.

In your lifetime or your childrens you may see The End of religion as we now know it, the day is getting closer when the truth shall be known to all not just the few who have known for years (I am one of them) I have been visited, I have been taken, I have seen with my own eyes the unbelieveable fate that awaits us all when our time here on earth is over, do not fear you are now being tested for your role in the next place, you have been closely watched for all of the years that have passed since the first moment that you emerged from the f-cking womb.

The UFO's are here, they are allowing themselves to be seen all over the world, GOD IS WITH THEM.
    :bricks:
  11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +278 / 10 / -26

There is a difference between "Jew Haters" and "Jew Realists".... not all that complicated or polarized. There is no defense, just a context as the Jews are often portrayed as victims.. they have done their share in the mideast to create unrest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.