Welcome to PatsFans.com

If Islam is a religion of peace, then the Ku Klux Klan is a fraternity

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by State, Nov 7, 2009.

1. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#70 Jersey

This title comes from a commentator on this blog entry: What would J.S. do? Read the words of wisdom quoted from Lawrence Auster. Not that I expect you'll know who King Jan Sobieski is. There's always googling.

Have you heard of Saudi Arabia, the country with a weapon on its flag? It bans crosses but crucifixion is okay. In fact, there’s one happening soon.
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Are you part of the fraternity???
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

Crucifixtion:
    Holy Jesus, can you just imagine what these nasty slopping Obama Groupies and all of those fawning two faced liberal go-gooders who stand in front of a prison with their little signs crying when America executes a serial killer, can you just see Cute Perky Katie putting on her sad little bullsh!t face when an American Cop slaps the face of a child molester, well now think about this, try to picture what these Phony Left Wing Liberal Bastards would do if Isreal or The Church Of Christ or The Vatican announced that "They Were Going To Behead A Human Being And Then Crucify What Was Left Of The Body"

Doesn't this filthy religion (Islam) bother you left wing God Hating Blame America Bastards, they stone women to death, they carve human heads off, they cut off hands and feet, for Christ Sake this is the year 2009, you loons gave Rodney King 4 million dollars for being punched around by the Police but you don't bat an eye when Allah dismembers a screaming gurgling human body, WHAT THE HELL IS THE REASON FOR YOUR LOVE AFFAIR WITH THIS SAVAGE MURDERING RELIGION WHY HAVE YOU ALL SUDDENLY TURNED ON ISRAEL WHY DO YOU MOCK THE CHRISTIAN GOD BUT YOUR COWARDLY SNIVELING POLITICS MAKES YOU LOOK THE OTHER WAY WHEN THE SAVAGES OF MOHAMMAD GO ON A KILLING SPREE.

Keep kissing their a$s some day they'll blow your childrens bowels open and set your dog on fire.
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I doubt our resident racist wants to go back to 17th century Europe to make a point that the Ottomans were savages and the Europeans weren't. Citing the exploits of a Polish king at the Battle of Vienna is not the best metaphor for what's happening in the 21st century IMO, but whatever....
  5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

He never answered my question.. my day is not complete.
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Shocking.....:cool:
  7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +167 / 4 / -4

The Jews have killed far more Muslims than the Muslims have killed Jews, at least in modern times. The Christians have killed tens of millions of people, more than anyone else. Sure, there are a lot of nutty Muslims these days, but there are also a lot of nutty Hindus and others as well. Religion is arrogant and violent. Christian values somehow gave rise to some of the most evil nations in history. Muslim values somehow gave rise to radical religious sects that are truly dangerous. We need more liberals to take over religious movements and to restrain their bigoted and hateful impulses.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

I would love to see that, it would be a wonder to behold, Jon Stewart, Katie Couric, Jimmy Carter, Phil Donahue, Barbara Striesand and Tom Hanks announcing to the world that they were going to "take over" the Muslim Religion, within an hour Muslim kids would be using their heads for Soccer balls.
  9. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#70 Jersey

You're funnier than most TV sitcom writers, Harry Boy.

Yep. Liberals have a genuine fear of Islam, which means "submission" in Arabic.

It is probably the reason the Yale University Press ordered all depictions of the Danish Mohammed cartoons to be removed from the book about, ahem, the Danish Mohammed Cartoon Controversy.
    Dhimmitude at Yale University Press: Muhammad cartoons self-censored from book about Muhammad cartoons - Jihad Watch
  10. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Chicken! (10)
  11. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#70 Jersey

Pardon me?
  12. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Think about it.
  13. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

Um, no, it doesn't.

The word Islam is a homograph, having multiple meanings, and a triliteral of the word salaam, which directly translates as peace. Other meanings include submission, or the total surrender of oneself to God.

You can't just pick and choose, State, no matter how much you'd like to do so. If you're going to translate languages as a hobby you're going to have to recognize that in the majority of languages most single words have multiple meanings - most especially so in Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic and other Semitic languages.
  14. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

He doesn't change or learn. He links ridiculous things and runs.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him come back and argue the primacy of Saussure.
  15. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

And how fast he does will depend on if he has to google primacy or Saussure first.
  16. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#70 Jersey

Chicken (10). What's to think about? It looks like part of my wife's recipe.

Rather, as a purporter user of logic and attacker of fallacies, it's odd you are often caught by readers of the discriminating (Yes, that word still has a legitimate use, even in our egalitarian age.) variety engaging in the oldest one in the book, the fallacy of ad hominem, and asserting facts not in evidence, such as what you are doing now.

If you are claiming I lack personal courage, you're mistaken. That's what ails the West, though, according to Alexander Solzhenitsyn.

Too bad you're not more self aware.

As someone who has challenged two others to physical combat, I don't back down. (One backed down, the other didn't. Though he outweighed me by forty pounds, I won.) You aren't old enough to remember William F. Buckley laying it out to Gore Vidal, are you?

I really would like to meet some of you guys. The anonymous forum braggadocio would go bye-bye, I suspect. Harry Boy and I could take on all comers with only occasional help from Real World or Patsfan13.
  17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Parallels your "disdain as you watch your rippling muscles" comments from a couple of weeks ago... very sick individual...

Calling folks out and threatening them on a message board, all the while Agent 13, aka little FTW is asleep at the wheel...
  18. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#70 Jersey

Yeah, I know that. I had a course in it with a renowed professor, now John Esposito's right hand man at Georgetown, funded by the Saudis.

But the most commonly defined explanation is submission. Just like Muslim means "one who submits."

Are you trying to get into a pissing contest with me? Be careful what you pray for, says St. Theresa of the Little Flower, you just might get it.
  19. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Whoosh. Right over your head. Awesome. And I thought it was fairly obvious.

I'm mocking your argument. Outright mocking. What's great is that when you believe your very same argument is used against you, you cry about it. Awesome. This is so much fun.

If only the things you said were actually ... true.

What in the world are you talking about? Oh yeah, Never Back Down.

All day.
  20. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Nobody on this board is afraid of being in any kind of contest with you. Except maybe the "how to get chicks by being an assh0le and sticking a toothpick in your mouth" contest. I'll have to find the link to that thread, it is a real classic.

Edit - here it is. http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/29/245823-how-get-laid.html

"Respect the c0ck!".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2IVF9a2IA