PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If I see one more thread about feeling "disrespected"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyManny

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I'm going to throw up.

Let's put these "are the Pats classless!?!?" nonsense to bed. They aren't. It's not classless to rub in a hard-fought victory against a bunch of immature jerks who've never been there, and have been talking shyt all week. It's not classless at all, it's actually completely acceptable, expected and downright enjoyable.

Every team engages in this sort of behavior, but the Chargers can't handle losing to the Patriots, so they overreacted, and acted like children.

That's it...that's all there is to the story.

So, sensitive Chargers fans and PC Pats fans, get over yourselves and move on.

I think there is some truth to what the Chargers were saying. NE knows that they just played one of their poorer playoff games, but they hung in their and took down a very good team.

I have to wonder if any team in the league wouldn't have rubbed it in a little after winning a game and overcoming so much adversity and so many mistakes.

And since people apparently just can't help themselves could we keep a dedicated mod on angst management duty today to merge each individual thread on every talking heads comments on dancing-gate...

preferably relocated to the pub where all those so inclined can sob into their beer.

This is Patriots Monday and our scrappy (literally as well as figuratively) team is still standing after taking down the most impressive on paper tiger in the league in a hostile environment on the road in the playoffs in a one and done situation.

I think there is some truth to what the Chargers were saying. NE knows that they just played one of their poorer playoff games, but they hung in their and took down a very good team.

I have to wonder if any team in the league wouldn't have rubbed it in a little after winning a game and overcoming so much adversity and so many mistakes.

it shows how good the pats are that they can play a poor game and they still have a chance to win a game. we've seen this all year long except for the miami and denver game.

The Chargers were the ****iest and most arrogant team we played all year. Every single one of their fans on their message board looked completely passed us. But suddenly Patriots win a close game and dance on the field they're jerks. Go figure, the Chargers never dance right.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes