PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If I hear the words "Body Language" again this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AStack75

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
...I may have to shoot someone.

Talk about beating a dead horse.

As Phil Simms just said, it's no different than usual other than he had more to be down about last week than usual.

Tom acts the same in every game.

It's the crappy announcers and casual football fans that believe that garbage.

Sharpe picked Bengals to win. Has he ever picked Patriots for anything!?

boomer, marino, and the horse-face killa picked the pats

what the hell is going on

AStack75 said:

Talk about beating a dead horse.
Your body language suggests a lot of frustration, have you tried counseling? :D

I wish someone would punch Shannon Sharpe right in the face

PaulNEPats said:
I wish someone would punch Shannon Sharpe right in the face
How do you think it got that way? Bad genes?

FortLauderdaleBroncosFan said:
were u watching the fox pre game show?
Not sure what channel I had on but I've heard it on TV all day today and listened to it all week on our local sports talk radio station here in Boston. I swear...some sports reporter comes up with some talking points and every other reporter just jumps on that same theme.

Last edited:
edgecy said:
Sharpe picked Bengals to win. Has he ever picked Patriots for anything!?
he picked the broncos to win last week, and they win so do we give him credit now that we are so pissed at him picking the bengals?. Regarding picks here is my theory -
-If the people who pick have any personall interest in the team they will pick that regardless of the situation.marino picked the pats because he says he talked to brady last nite and what not.Boomer is always been a pats homer and so has phil simms. All these guys are just trying to pull for brady (simms said brady is still the man in the NFL..not that i disagree but shows its a case of showing support)
shannon sharpe on the other hand doesnt care much of the pats and may have personal reasons to pick cincy liek marvin lewis was his D coord in baltimore or obvious reasons that cincy looks better on paper..
Any one picks the pats today in the media is just basing it on stuff like brady being the best or mystique etc...no actual analyst can find any reason we should win the game.

Last edited:
BelichickFan said:
As Phil Simms just said, it's no different than usual other than he had more to be down about last week than usual.

Phil Simms is the man. Good to have him back after having Randy Cross and Madden doing the color commentary the last two weeks.

AStack75 said:

Is that admissible in court? :p

I agree with your point. Quite how his "body language" is different is beyond me. I think people like to play amateur psychologists, but really don't know what they are talking about.

I didn't want to start a thread on this but i just saw the NESN clip with Fox, Dr. Evil and Reiss.

I get to play psychoanalyst in 2 threads, (see Terry Glenn and Tuna).

BB's gone through the "great start phase" 2002. That team left it in the 1st 1/4 season.

When Milloy went, it was like a funeral. But the team recovered.

With Branch topping a list of tough departures, BB will let them mourn, even as they win 2 of 3 so far.

They wonder, "The Skins and Titans have shiny new receivers this year"?

Dad says nothing.

He knows he's invested, more than spent, over the years and his investments have borne fruit to a dramatic degree, putting him at the top of his field as often as not.

They know they can count on BB and they are starting to get tired of all the crap they're hearing in the media.

Dad doesn't react, he just goes to work each day. Tom and the boys know if they want to get back to the top they will have to get it together themselves.

Dad will always be there. Like a rock.

I apologize for this, but that's really his secret IMO.

No one works harder, no one is more consistent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back