PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If I am the Chargers, I am not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armen Da Pats Fan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
They are probably sitting there thinking,

"Why do the Patriots always come up with something to rally around right before they play us!?!?!?"

"First they rally around their coach after CamGate and beat our a s s es."

"Now, as if it's not bad enough we have to go into Foxboro, they are all going to be on a "Randy Moss, our falsely accused brother. Let's kick a s s in his honor." thing! Jeez!"

And you know what? They may be right!

If anyone can spin this kind of c r a p, it's Bill Belichick, aka the Wizard!

Last edited:
They are probably sitting there thinking,

"Why do the Patriots always come up with something to rally around right before they play us!?!?!?"

"First they rally around their coach after CamGate and beat our a s s es."

"Now, as if it's not bad enough we have to go into Foxboro, they are all going to be on a "Randy Moss, our falsely accused brother. Let's kick a s s in his honor." thing! Jeez!"

And you know what? They may be right!

If anyone can spin this kind of c r a p, it's Bill Belichick, aka the Wizard!

I don't think this is "rally-around" material. It has nothing to do with their opponent.

I'm sure they'll find a way to pump theirselves up.

Be it a silly dance or rally.

Last edited:
I don't think this is "rally-around" material. It has nothing to do with their opponent.

No, but it's basically given everyone who thought that Moss would never cut it with the Pats the chance to say "I told you so."

In any case, the team is too strong to let this harm them, so ultimately, they should be stronger for it.

Last edited:
I hear Mangini's family is from San Diego.......pass it on ;)

Here is what is on the BB this week.

AFCCG!

that is all. that is all they need for motivation.

I think that Olshanksy's diss will be better bulletin board material.

Randy's case seems to be more of greedy lawyer and woman get together to sue celebrity for big bucks over finger kind of deal.

Maybe the game-plan was to deviate from last weeks strategy some all along, anticipating San Diego is better prepared to defend the small stuff Brady was executing to near perfection against Jacksonville. Whatever the case may be, I just get the feeling that Moss is going to have a big game here, and that some will use this occurrence as maybe the spark that lit the fire.

the chargers have exceeded expectations for the postseason, i will tell you as a chargers fan i am ecstatic!

as far is that garbage about moss, that is a non factor to us. the patriots are the ones that have to deal with it, or not deal with it for that matter.

i would assume both these teams are motivated enough, no amount of "bulletin board material" or distractions will probably change much in the outcome of the game.

Maybe the game-plan was to deviate from last weeks strategy some all along, anticipating San Diego is better prepared to defend the small stuff Brady was executing to near perfection against Jacksonville. Whatever the case may be, I just get the feeling that Moss is going to have a big game here, and that some will use this occurrence as maybe the spark that lit the fire.

Oh, no doubt. From a Pats perspective, I think Randy with a chip on his shoulder is the way to go.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think Randy has ever advanced this far (maybe '94 with the Vikings. I can't recall) and being on the cusp of winning that ring coupled with people questioning his character all week, should make for a HUGE game from the kid.

I don't think they are rallying around the abuse part, if that's even true.

I think what they will rally around is the fact that one of their "brothers" (several Pats have used that term for Randy in the wake of all this) is being marked guilty before the facts come out. They will rally around protecting his honor and protecting the Patriot way.

Think Bruschi, Vrabel, Brady here. "Locker room" guys.

Nothing has been proven against Moss. In fact, he has not even been charged with anything!

In South Florida!

Where he made the hometown Dolphins look like fools a few short months ago!

If the BSO or FtL PD had anything, he'd have a warrant, trust me!

I don't think they are rallying around the abuse part, if that's even true.

I think what they will rally around is the fact that one of their "brothers" (several Pats have used that term for Randy in the wake of all this) is being marked guilty before the facts come out. They will rally around protecting his honor and protecting the Patriot way.

Think Bruschi, Vrabel, Brady here. "Locker room" guys.

Nothing has been proven against Moss. In fact, he has not even been charged with anything!

In South Florida!

Where he made the hometown Dolphins look like fools a few short months ago!

If the BSO or FtL PD had anything, he'd have a warrant, trust me!

The actual extortion attempt (per Moss' Lawyer) came 48 hours before the playoff game against Jacksonville. The woman is from Ft Lauderdale. The tipped off before the filing reporter is in Daytona Beach.

Haven't you learned anything. It doesn't matter about that, what matters is BB can convince them that it does.

the chargers have exceeded expectations for the postseason, i will tell you as a chargers fan i am ecstatic!

as far is that garbage about moss, that is a non factor to us. the patriots are the ones that have to deal with it, or not deal with it for that matter.

i would assume both these teams are motivated enough, no amount of "bulletin board material" or distractions will probably change much in the outcome of the game.

That about sums it up nicely!:rocker:

Oh, no doubt. From a Pats perspective, I think Randy with a chip on his shoulder is the way to go.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think Randy has ever advanced this far (maybe '94 with the Vikings. I can't recall) and being on the cusp of winning that ring coupled with people questioning his character all week, should make for a HUGE game from the kid.

It's '98 with the Vikings and yes they made it to the NFC Championship game and lost.

The actual extortion attempt (per Moss' Lawyer) came 48 hours before the playoff game against Jacksonville. The woman is from Ft Lauderdale. The tipped off before the filing reporter is in Daytona Beach.

Okay. Thanks.

(Psst: What did that info have to do with my post, all due respect?)

I hate it when the trolls are smarter than the locals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes