Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by BRiZ, Oct 12, 2008.
I want the Pats to lose every game and get a top 10 draft pick.
What guarantee is a top 10 draft pick compared to hoping the team loses every game here on out?
Now even as a Cassel basher myself, I think thats out of bounds dude
:woohoo: yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :singing: oh happy day!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah, sorry, i love the pats and always want them to win..
they have a lot of young new guys on D that might or could develop into something...
Assuming you're a man of your word, you won't be missed.
Maybe a team, say the Jets would be more suitable for you?
So you want the Patriots to overpay for a possible bust?
Is O'Connel the savior? Either way the season was over when Brady limped off the field. If anything, the Pats need to draft in the 10-15 range and get some difference makers on both sides of the ball. I'd like the Pats to get a stud LT or ILB, preferably Ray Malaluga.
The draft pick is the consolation for losing, not a reason to root for losing.
Cassel is HORRIBLE.
I dont blame the TS. I can't stand Cassel and his fake wannabe Brady mannerisms.
Draft talk at this point in the season reflects a loser mentality. May I suggest Jets fandom for such people?
Malcolm Jenkins¬†|¬†Ohio State,¬†CB¬†:¬†2009 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile
Is he as much of a slam dunk as DRC?
Just go now Briz. O'Connell isn't walking through that door...
PS This time we go OL or Brady extends his rehab through 2009.
What is actually interesting about tonight's game is not how bad Cassel looked, because we all know he leaves a lot to be desired, but he is ALLEGEDLY the best option we have right now (unfortunately).
But what stands out more to me is how the rest of the talent on this team - and there is a lot of it - can't seem to overcome Cassel's shortcomings and consistent mediocrity.
I mean the Ravens won a Super Bowl with Trent Dilfer at QB, fahchrissakes! Good teams can overcome bad QBs.
This is not happening with the 2008 Pats.
1. Our defense is horrendous right now. I can't explain this, because I look at the names and I know there is talent. Is this a coaching issue?
2. Randy Moss seems to be mailing it in. I mean Cassel makes some bad passes, no doubt (underthrown, behind players), but Moss looked like he was not even giving his all on a couple of those balls.
3. How do we get 1st and goal from the 1 and not score? Bad play calling? No desire? I really don't know the answer, but it is not easy to watch!
4. Belichick looks tired. Like he really hates even doing this whole deal without Brady and he wishes he was sitting in Jon Bon Jovi's box at a Soul game or something!
5. I don't know why there is so much sentiment against trying out O'Connell. Cassel seems to be getting more confused and more frustrated each week and even if we DO make the playoffs, how far can we possibly go with him? We might just find something in O'C that we didn't expect.
At least it would give us a reason to watch. Tonight's game was a nightmare to view!
So bb wasnt tired last week and loved doing this deal without brady against the 49ers and moss wasnt mailing it in last week ?
everyone looks tired and disinterested when a team loses. lets not judge those by every loss.
consider yourself done because cassel WILL start next week.
That guy sucks. He was torched in the BCS championship game last year. No thanks. How's DRC working out in Arizona?
lol i didnt say i was going anywhere. I meant im done rooting for the team to win and hopefully make the playoffs. Ill be rooting for losses and a higher draft pick.
There is no point rooting for this team to win with Cassel playing QB. The best way to improve the team is to get a high pick and add another player like Mayo.
This is all I have to say about this thread....................
YouTube - Herm Edwards- Greatest Coach Ever!
Done how? Like as in, you're done with the team, and this board? Sorry to hear that
Separate names with a comma.