Welcome to PatsFans.com

If Bush Or The Mormons Did This

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Why didn't this guy give all this stuff to the Katrina People or buy some Condoms for the Darfurians?

Barack Obama gives campaign staffers extra cash, BlackBerrys, laptops.
    WASHINGTON - Barack Obama ended his campaign so flush with cash he's telling staffers to keep the change - and then some.
    Barack Obama gives campaign staffers extra cash, BlackBerrys, laptops
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

When you're hot, you're hot, eh. Saw that on CNN yesterday. But here's the kicker: CNN said the Obama campaign is still asking for MORE contributions!!! For what, I have zero idea. Maybe a big BBQ in Chi-town, maybe in downtown DC??? Bill Ayers and Saul Alinsky serving up some fine chow??? Or maybe to help Hillary retire her outstanding campaign debt?? Who knows.

//
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

iF YOU READ THE ARTICLE AND STOP THE CIRCLE JERK OF THE MIND, SEEMS LIKE COMMON PRACTICE...

4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Did Bush ever raise over $600 Million, more that TWO TIMES as much as any candidate in history???? About half of which was from sources we have NO idea who they are????

No, and No.

So, your analogy is squat. Try again.

//
  5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

You are out of your mind, no analogy.. only an indicator that this seems to be common practice.. look at the facts, not the hysteria..

Candidates in the future will make every effort to replicate what Obama did in this election.. he did it with an average donation of $86.00
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:attention:

:nooo:

.... like talking with a wall.

$600 million is the same as less than $300 million. OK: you take the 300 mil and I'll take the 600!!! You said: "no difference; just 'hysteria'."

:singing:

//
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Will GW Bush & Laura Steal White House Spoons Before They Move Out
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Maybe they'll take all the "O"'s off the computer keyboards and glue them to the ceiling, the way the Clinton staffers did with all the "W"'s in 2001. Classy bunch, them Clintonistas.

//
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Dear tweedledee and tweedledum, never mind.. read the article from what is posted this seems to be common practice.. it has nothing to do with how much he raised, put aside your blind rage and read the article..do not assume.
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, sure, whatever. I guess $600 Million is not enough, gotta just keep priming that ol' pump. Good to the last drop.

What in hell does he need more money for???? And he biitches about CORPORATE execs being "too rich"!!!!

Not a good start for ol' Robin Hood Obama.

//
  11. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I spent 2 hours holding a "Yes we can" sign on a street corner in Nashua, NH.

Now I'm posting from my new laptop which has no problems playing Crysis with all settings on MAX. Ain't life great?:p

btw, don't click on that link if your comp doesn't have a gig of memory and at least two cores. This game is so graphically stunning that even websites dedicated to its beauty have been known to fry mobos.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Secret Enemies Of America Donated Heavily To The Barack Hussein Obama Upcoming Dictatorship.

GOD DAMN AMERICA
    GOD DAMN MORMONS
    GOD DAMN BUSH
    GOD DAMN CHRISTMAS
  13. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

that Darfur comment is so out of line and ingnorant it shows your total lack of understanding or initiative to research.

people are getting slaughtered, rapes, and tortured over there. little girls are having atrocities against them. there have been over 70 accounts of crucifixion as a form of torture and death.
  14. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I just tried it and it hardly ticked my dual core over 50%, and mem usage didn't rise at all (2 Gb), my temps didn't rise a single degree, and best of all, it didn't cost the voters a penny!!!!

:D

I don't owe the voters nuttin'!!! :singing:

//
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Sounds like Saddam Hussein and his demented sons have come back to life and are now running the show over there in Darfur

Saddam used to take a mans little family (wife and kids) and sit them down in the street, then he would have the family's Husband/Father taken up to the roof ten or fifteen story's up and throw him off to splatter like a f-cking watermelon on the street below in front of his wife and children, after this little show Smelly Saddam and his Smelly Sons would all go back to the Palace and Sodimize a few little ten year old kids in front of their parents.

I consider many Sore Losing Bush Hating Democrats comments on Iraq "Out Of Line"

The Hell with Darfur, no more war, let those crooks in The UN take care of Darfur.
  16. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

I guess this makes your condom comment justified
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Thats my liberal side coming out, Hollywood has been sending condoms to Africa for years (Fight AIDS) Barako should have donated some with all that money he had, they could have dropped them from a plane.