PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Brisket starts vs Houston, he'll be the first black QB to start a game in Patriots history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraft is now going to anoint himself the Red Auerbach of New England football

That's BISCUIT! :)
th

Well then, if you would like to become even more cultured and edumacated, you should know that the heart that we see depicted everywhere, like on Valentines Day cards, does not represent a heart at all.

Turn it upside down and it resembles a shapely woman's buttocks.
100px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png
=NH's Old Man in the Mountain; may it correspondingly, appropriately and solemnly, if you like, crumble into a million pieces, never to be seen again

th
=The New England Patriots logo, est. 1960

Like mine, Steve Grogan's grand stepfather-in-law is 100% black

i really wish people would stop calling him "biscuit" or "brisket." the man has an actual name.

i really wish people would stop calling him "biscuit" or "brisket." the man has an actual name.

If you've ever been in a locker room of any sort, these nicknames are tame. I'm sure he's hearing similiar or worse there, especially him being a rookie.

I absolutely love the guy (smart, tough, coachable), I could see him being our future. To me it was like a loving nickname like "Gronk", I didn't see anything disrespectful about "Brisket". I guess in my mind it was a sign that he was really growing on the fan base (I was certainly super impressed by his performance after unexpectedly being thrown to the wolves yesterday). However, I am all about treating everyone with respect, if that nickname could be interpreted as disrespectful then we need to dump it, that just never occurred to me. o_O

I absolutely love the guy (smart, tough, coachable), I could see him being our future. To me it was like a loving nickname like "Gronk", I didn't see anything disrespectful about "Brisket". I guess in my mind it was a sign that he was really growing on the fan base (I was certainly super impressed by his performance after unexpectedly being thrown to the wolves yesterday). However, I am all about treating everyone with respect, if that nickname could be interpreted as disrespectful then we need to dump it, that just never occurred to me. o_O
It's better than "Chopped Liver"!!! Let's go Jacoby Jones, er, Indiana Jones, Jacoby Ellsbury, I mean,

2e241cf30c3b565054fa2b921b76b78c
th
th
th
th
th

All right, All right!! Whoever he is, let's beat Houston Thursday night!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back