PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Brisket starts vs Houston, he'll be the first black QB to start a game in Patriots history

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not misspell 'Brisket'. Some of us here refer to him as 'Brisket'... or like @AtomicDawg said, 'Biscuit'.

Yeah, he'll always be Biscuit to me...and in the most respectful way possible.

Last edited:
Which is not easy...

What does biscuit mean? biscuit Definition. Meaning of biscuit. OnlineSlangDictionary.com

I learned some things today... biscuit can mean a females buttocks... or something of poor quality... or a white person. o_O

I might have to change the thread title. LOL

Well then, if you would like to become even more cultured and edumacated, you should know that the heart that we see depicted everywhere, like on Valentines Day cards, does not represent a heart at all.

Turn it upside down and it resembles a shapely woman's buttocks.

Brisket baby!!!! On this one...

Slow-Cooked-Carolina-Beef-Brisket.jpg

I'm all in. ;)

Brisket baby!!!! On this one...

Slow-Cooked-Carolina-Beef-Brisket.jpg

I'm all in. ;)

Is that mango on top? A brisket with an orange marmalade glaze is very good but with a mango sauce sounds really good.

I'm not sure a racially-insensitive city like Boston is ready to have an African-American QB.

Sincerely,

Jason Whitlock and Howard Bryant.

I think while Brissett is a rookie he will do fine. IMO he was on track to be Brady's successor. We will reap a kings ransom for Jimmy G. IF, huge if this week given the short week, we win the next 2 games the people in Ny and Fl will have a mental breakdown. he wailing and gnashing of teeth in the NYJFL HQ will be epic. The despair will be palpable.

JB is a leader had a strong arm has made goo decisions here and apparently in college (44td/11int)
is a great leader and has some mobility. I will be observing how quick efficent his release is.

As to his race who cares.

meaningless....when will will stop defining people by their skin tone.

In general, it isn't meaningless, nor it is "defining someone." There's no inference that by noting his race he is being defined, just that it is an aspect of his identity in this culture.

It is important to highlight real progress; for the Pats to start an AA QB just doesn't make the grade as a milestone for me. So this one is a yawn.

In all seriousness until brisket show us something, then i have some serious doubt. I'm thinking he'll take off often and lose the football somewhere in the game, stuff like that always happen.

...you should know that the heart that we see depicted everywhere, like on Valentines Day cards, does not represent a heart at all.

Turn it upside down and it resembles a shapely woman's buttocks.

00f341e3d3c263950d89f7350ec8584c.jpg

I'm in love... LOL

dudes awesome.....he is going to wreck the texans

his Wu-Name is: Tha Prickly Comedian

We only need him until Tha Lonely Donkey Kong comes back in week 5

Not sure if Ungrateful Ninja is going to be ready before then.

May the RZA and the GZA be with you
I saw the GZA play in Chicago on Saturday.

And Redman + METHODman too.

They were all awesome.

Just FYI.

He's a cousin of Pot Roast.

I have it on good authority that a couple of years ago the Patriots did a locker room self-assessment and determined that there was a lack of players with nicknames that were potentially funny. There was Gronk of course:
b81179a299d69ca9f40c203f9d33b52d.jpg

But after that it was slim pickings. They realized that the lack of funny names among their players was a real problem for locker room humor and the resulting player morale. To solve this potentially devastating problem, they brought in Cannon, Waddle, Flowers, and Brisket. The fact that they can actually play is an important secondary benefit. It is now our jobs as fans to start thinking up stupid jokes based on these funny names.

cannonball.jpg animals-penguin-waddles-penguins-penguin_colonies-penguin_behavior-nfkn1479_low.jpg
funny flowers 11.jpg cannonball.jpg b81179a299d69ca9f40c203f9d33b52d.jpg animals-penguin-waddles-penguins-penguin_colonies-penguin_behavior-nfkn1479_low.jpg funny flowers 11.jpg beef-101-brisket.jpg

I saw the GZA play in Chicago on Saturday.

And Redman + METHODman too.

They were all awesome.

Just FYI.

Red and Meth always put out sick live shows, so this doesn't shock me. Just don't be the act that FOLLOWS them. Yeesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes