PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Branch and Chayut continue this hardline approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I think that the Pats should approach the Bengals about TJ Houshmandzedah. I would love to see TJ in the Pats line-up. I think he'd be a great receiver for the Pats and he'd really shine.

If they continue this hardline approach Deion will be selling his caddy for walking around money.

Dabruinz,

that would be sweet. how's Dallas Texas. Looking to move there soon. (former login alexham01 on espn

hes already shining else where..why not say lets tlak to Lions about Roy Williams..he can shine with us or anyone elsei n the league..TJ is fine in Cinci..he likes it ..as a #2 he nearly got 1000 yards. hes not going anywhere. any reason why Bengals would put TJ on the block?

Last edited:
Wasn't TJ a FA a few years ago? I expected BB and Scott to make a play for him but they didn't. BB waxes poetic about TJ when we play the Bengals.

DaBruinz -- you deserve props for spelling it. I wouldn't even have tried.

Last edited:
Warren94 said:
Dabruinz,

that would be sweet. how's Dallas Texas. Looking to move there soon. (former login alexham01 on espn

Dallas is HOT and unfortunately its been humid too. Damn waterban in affect, though my lawn is holding up decently enough.

My wife gets here tonight with her kids. Just passing the time until she shows up.

New job is great. Learning alot. Meeting a lot of people. Traveling. Got my NFL Direct Ticket and DVR set up for the Pats games. Going to the Pats/Jets game in New York. Going to the Pats/Broncos game in Foxboro.

Life is good.

BB gives props to anyone who has skill..he said good about TO..Randy..did we pursue them? nope

even a good ST player gets props from BB.

Good for you. My wife daughter and I are moving there in the spring hopefully. Housing market seems good huh?

While we are at it, maybe we can get Holt from the Rams too.

Seriously, can anyone give one legit reason why the Benglas would trade TJ? Not a chance..

DaBruinz said:
I think that the Pats should approach the Bengals about TJ Houshmandzedah. I would love to see TJ in the Pats line-up. I think he'd be a great receiver for the Pats and he'd really shine.

Good idea. After they get him they can get Randy Moss, Marvin Harrison and Anquan Boldin as well. Those are all receivers who are not available. Actually, I think they should make a play for Ed Reed too. I think he would shine under Belichick. Man, talk about useless posts. This may win the prize for worst ever.

Holy smokes. Just start naming off replacements at random, why dontcha.

This is the product of when message boards, Madden, and Zima collide. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hoodie said:
Wasn't TJ a FA a few years ago? I expected BB and Scott to make a play for him but they didn't. BB waxes poetic about TJ when we play the Bengals.
BB waxes poetic about anyone we play. Did he make a play for TJ when TJ was available? Money talks and BS walks.

Warren94 said:
Good for you. My wife daughter and I are moving there in the spring hopefully. Housing market seems good huh?

Yep. Pretty good. You can get a 2200 sq ft house in Plano (one of the best school districts in the nation) for $159K.

I'm Ron Borges? said:
Good idea. After they get him they can get Randy Moss, Marvin Harrison and Anquan Boldin as well. Those are all receivers who are not available. Actually, I think they should make a play for Ed Reed too. I think he would shine under Belichick. Man, talk about useless posts. This may win the prize for worst ever.

Its amazing how you supposedly intelligent NOOBS bring absolutely nothing to the table. You're better off just gagging yourselves than posting on this web site.

NO YOUR THE NOOB! Why would they trade Housh? What do they need from US? They have a great QB, 2 great WRs, a great RB, a good FB. Only thing they might need is a DE like Jarvis Green if anything but why would they trade Housh? They like him..hes done great, hasnt caused trouble. Its like someone saying lets acquire Faulk because we need a 3rd down RB who can catch. Well theres more than 15 #2 WRs who we can use. Lets get Reggie Wayne..he would be a great fit..hes got great hands, awarness and speed isnt great but hes a possesion guy.

We can use a WR sure..hmm espeically with Branch holding out but we have 3 capable WRs...2 battling for the #2 spot..one impressing 1 unproven. Do we need to push everyone back or you want him as our #1?

How long will they NOT do something??

Branch and his agent are entrenched..and that is fine..but I am wondering how long the Patriots go without making a move?? They won't be held hostage by a two bit Poston wannabee..and at some point will make a move to get a quality receiver. When will that be?? They will wait some..but after 1..2 pre-ganes?? Longer??? And if Branch doesn't return then??

Last edited by a moderator:
Eventually Branch will get here. i dont view Deion as the holdout guy and he said he was gonna play out his contract. I honestly think his agent is doing all this. Branch just listened to him and is a little confident in what agent is trying to do.

Remix 6 said:
NO YOUR THE NOOB! Why would they trade Housh? What do they need from US? They have a great QB, 2 great WRs, a great RB, a good FB. Only thing they might need is a DE like Jarvis Green if anything but why would they trade Housh? They like him..hes done great, hasnt caused trouble. Its like someone saying lets acquire Faulk because we need a 3rd down RB who can catch. Well theres more than 15 #2 WRs who we can use. Lets get Reggie Wayne..he would be a great fit..hes got great hands, awarness and speed isnt great but hes a possesion guy.

We can use a WR sure..hmm espeically with Branch holding out but we have 3 capable WRs...2 battling for the #2 spot..one impressing 1 unproven. Do we need to push everyone back or you want him as our #1?

Remix - 1) I wasn't talking about you, but since you decided to jump in, no problem. 2) How am I a noob for wanting to trade Branch for a receiver who is also a #2? 3) Why does any team trade another player? Because of perception. I don't know if the Bengals would view Branch as an upgrade or downgrade from Housh. That is why I made the suggestion that the Pats should approach the Bengals about TJ Houshmandzedah. That doesn't mean anything would happen. And it doesn't mean that Houshmandzedah is available. Its a FACT FINDING action.

Maybe you noobs should take your heads out of eachother's arses so that you can actually THINK about what is said and not make yourselves look like idiots.

Remix 6 said:
.... i dont view Deion as the holdout guy and he said he was gonna play out his contract. I honestly think his agent is doing all this. Branch just listened to him and is a little confident in what agent is trying to do.

"The sins of the agent shall be visited upon the client" ...
isn't that what The Good Book says?

It's a high stakes game of chicken. Each side is waiting for the other to blink first.

Branch and his agent hope the team will contemplate going into the season with Caldwell and Brown as the starting wideouts and will panic and offer a better contract.

The team hopes Branch will look at being fined $14K/day (which will amount to his entire 2006 pay in 64 more days) and the possibility of being franchised next year and the possibility of a career ending injury before getting that big contract and will panic and accept the deal on the table.

Methinks Branch will blink first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes