PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Brady was playing today what would be the outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrack

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
whats up fellas..this has nothing to do with cassell im actually really liking how hes growing as a player but if brady was healthy & playing tonight what do u think the score at the end of the game would be? brady would of lit indys secondary up for atleast 35 haha but cassell did do a good job eating up the clock keeping manning off the field

Last edited:
The iv in Bradys arm would have gotten ripped out ......

whats up fellas..this has nothing to do with cassell im actually really liking how hes growing as a player but if brady was healthy & playing tonight what do u think the score at the end of the game would be? brady would of lit indys secondary up for atleast 35 haha

i hate these hypotheticals whenever anyone brings it up.if brady was healthy maybe manning wouldnt have had surgery also, maybe titans wouldve sucked
maybe someone else on offense wouldve been hurt. Cant have it both ways. It is what it is.

whats up fellas..this has nothing to do with cassell im actually really liking how hes growing as a player but if brady was healthy & playing tonight what do u think the score at the end of the game would be? brady would of lit indys secondary up for atleast 35 haha but cassell did do a good job eating up the clock keeping manning off the field

He didn't play, so its irrelevant.

18-15 Colts

Cassel did fine tonight.

Bob G

Brady would shredded the Colts, but then Peyton would have shredded us right back because he would've been on the field much longer. Hard to tell, BB was off and EVERYTHING seemed to be going the Colts way tonight but you can't underestimate the Brady factor.

If Brady was in the game, this would have been a 34-27 type of game, and with whoever having the ball last would win. I would have needed a cardiac defibrillator for a shootout. I was actually pretty relaxed in tonight's game because the Colts were off the field for most of it.

I actually prefer the ball control type of game against the elite qbs. I have no faith in our D whatsoever and almost puke everytime they line up(if you want to call it lining up).

We would have beet them in a high scoring game. Manning would play better but Brady would have used Moss more effectively even with double coverage on Moss. The Colts had explotable CBs. The playbook would have been very open too..but oh well....

I'm trying to stop thinking about it because it doesn't matter because he's not playing, it would be easy to say we would blow out every opponent if we had Brady, but we don't so theres no point in saying it

if brady would have played that game , the final score would have been 34-18 pats, or even higher

this is one of the worst colts teams i've ever seen

if brady would have played that game , the final score would have been 34-18 pats, or even higher

this is one of the worst colts teams i've ever seen

You never know. Look how Brady's two drives ended. :(

You never know. Look how Brady's two drives ended. :(
just going off his rep

i think he would have easily beaten san diego too

and that's not to say cassell played bad tonight, cassell was a lone bright spot, it's just brady makes bigger plays and tests the D more

gaffney could have easily made cassell the winning qb tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back