PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If both the Saints and Colts go 18-0 would you watch the Super Bowl?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

would you do it?

• Yes - rooting for the Saints

Votes: 75 62.0%
  • Yes - rooting for the Colts

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Yes - but I will be so drunk I will pass out before the game is over

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Yes - because I love the Super Bowl

Votes: 20 16.5%
  • No - I hate both teams/I don't care who wins

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • No - I because the Pats didn't go 19-0 so I don't want to see anyone do it

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I would and I would root for the Saints, but it would be tough

Yes

I'd watch but I wouldn't pull for anybody.

Would probably watch it, but what is the probability of this happening???

I'll watch the Superbowl regardless. That's like asking an Australian if they will watch the AFL Grand Final (Australian Rules Football) or not. It just doesn't happen. You watch no matter what... and get pissed in the process ;)

ABC = anyone but the colts.

Funny poll, good work.

I'd definitely watch it. It's crazy that two teams have a chance of going 16-0 just 2 years later. Definitely going to be interesting to see if they can hold on for those final 4 games.

...Yep, have to support the Saints. Just can't stomach the Colts winning another 'bowl. If that were to happen, we'd get another years worth of over the top press sucking up to Manning.

I'll watch. I won't be rooting for the Saints to win or go 19-0, I'll be rooting for the Colts to go 18-1. Join us as the national butt of sport jokes, brothers.

I'll watch. I won't be rooting for the Saints to win or go 19-0, I'll be rooting for the Colts to go 18-1. Join us as the national butt of sport jokes, brothers.

Ditto on that, only end to the season that will be in any way satisfying to me other than a Pats win will be a colts loss in the superbowl, preferably to put them at 18-1 and yes I realize I am hating!!

I would and I'd be rooting for the Saints too. Reason being all you would hear if the Colts won it is Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning,

sure, and I'd have no problem rooting for the Saints.

Are you kidding? Do you have any idea how often we, as Patriots fans would be reminded of 18-1?

"Well, New England fans remember.......But today one team will have a perfect season and it won't be the Patriots!" etc, etc, pre-game, post-game, 72 Dolphins, etc, etc...perhaps to rub the salt into the wound a little more during halftime they'd show exclusive video proof that the only person you ever loved but who left you standing at the altar is now living a wonderful life, is deleriously happy and when your name is mentioned smiles a little and says "Well, we all make mistakes!" No thanks!

Instead of watching that particular game I'd prefer to be doing something slightly more pleasurable like handing over the deed to my house so an unlicensed Tijuana dentist could give me a double root canal!

Rooting for the Saints or the Colts....sheesh! Thought this was supposed to be a New England Patriots fan forum! Some of you have gone soft!

I find nothing objectionable about the Saints.

Honestly, I would have zero bitterness over the Saints going 19-0. They've never won anything before so I'd have no problem pulling for them. If the Pats aren't there, I'm okay as long as the Steelers, Colts, Cowboys, Giants, or 49ers don't win it. Ultimately I'd love if we could somehow catch Pittsburgh's total of 6 before anyone else does.

Geaux Saints!

I could not care less about 16-0 or 19-0. The 16-0 flag at Gillette irritates me to no end. Let every team in the league have a turn to go 16-0. I don't care. I enjoyed last season's interesting hard work and improvement to 11-5 than the 16-0 focus on records that ended poorly and caused a disasterous shift in attention and focus by the team including coaching. I'm hopefull that BB & Co will reassess their approach and get back on track at worst by next season.

I no longer grind my teeth at Manning winning a SB either. The guy has proven through the years that he's a great one. And not just in commercials.

One reason that I will watch is just to see the look on the 1972 Dolphins.

The Colts may have the best shot at being upset. The Steelers or the Chargers always play them tough. I don't see both teams making it. I would bet on the Saints going 18-0 but not the Colts. If it did happen we would be drinking hurricanes and rooting for the Saints like heck. Though there is a good chance we would not remember most of the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes