PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If anyone's been to Seattle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Lets not forget three times the lethal limit of heroin, injected into both arms, which would have rendered him unconsious, never mind able to hold a gun to his mouth.

The classic though, was the wallet found next to him, open to the drivers license photo to help with identification (since his head was pretty much blown off).

taking a risk here. Heard this joke about 5 years ago.

What does Cortney Love and a hockey player have in common?

Answer. They both take showers after 3 periods.

Ewwwwweeee that's sick.

:D

Since this thread went wildly off-topic, and nobody really cares about the Seahags anyway, we should hijack it and turn it into a gross jokes thread.

bwahaha.gif

Edit: Oh wait, this isn't the congrats Seahags thread. The presence of SeahawksPatriotsJetsFalconsBuccaneersChick threw me off. ;)

Nevermind

Last edited:
geography please

Na_polian said:
That's not a mountain - it's a volcano - and ya DON'T wanna be here when it goes. (In fact several of the mountains you can see in the area are active volcanoes :rocker: )
:D

where is mount st helens in relation to the seattle metro area?

ya wanna see it, GO

WelcometothaRazor said:
so is seattle the only major city within an 8 or 900 mile radius? you'd think they'd have a HUGE fanbase out there....

what a mystery that city is to the rest of the country now that i think about it....it really is out there

i REALLY want to see Vancouver though..
it's unbelievable. i rented a car once and drove from portland ore to vancouver. i HIGHLY recommend it. went off course and visited st helens and cascade. there are universities in vancouver, st (joseph's?) and university of british combia. i'd love to get a job out there and move. not sure how many americanos they're allowing passes to, though. as i understand it about 250,000 americans went north after bush got elected (i $h!t you not).

ilduce06410 said:
it's unbelievable. i rented a car once and drove from portland ore to vancouver. i HIGHLY recommend it. went off course and visited st helens and cascade. there are universities in vancouver, st (joseph's?) and university of british combia. i'd love to get a job out there and move. not sure how many americanos they're allowing passes to, though. as i understand it about 250,000 americans went north after bush got elected (i $h!t you not).

not that they do it in vancouver, but i dont know why anyone would want a giant slimy fish thrown at them that you have to catch in a newspaper....eh, people that dont live near the water must get a kick out of it :rocker:

As a former employee of the Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife and a former Issaquah resident, I will add this:

The 'Seahawk' is representative of the Osprey.

osprey3.jpg

went down ok with a shot

ClosingTime said:
Um...it's Iron City beer.
And yes, it is crap.
what was it, "an iron & an imp"?

WelcometothaRazor said:
not that they do it in vancouver, but i dont know why anyone would want a giant slimy fish thrown at them that you have to catch in a newspaper....eh, people that dont live near the water must get a kick out of it :rocker:

the fish isn't slimy, and it is only done upon request or audience

you speak of Pike Place Market

(home of Pike Place Ales)

of course

ilduce06410 said:
rainier, not "cascade".
my CRS keeps geeting worse and worse.

ilduce06410 said:

Mt St Helens is South and East of Seattle--much closer to Oregon than Seattle

Last edited:
ilduce06410 said:

South and east a spell. On a nice clear day you can see it when driving on Interstate 5 south of Olympia... Like I said, though - Mt. St. Helens is no big threat to Seattle. The other one's are the ones we worry about - Mt. Rainier, that huge snow and ice covered mountain looming over the city, is a bad one... There are a few others around, but don't pose as much of a threat... unless Mt. Baker goes, then say goodbye to Bellingham...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back