PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If any body thinks the Stillers deserved that game and our trophy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
You need your head examined... That game sucked... the team sucked.. The Seahawks were the better team, but the officals, decided the game.... I hate Pittsburgh more than ever, and will never consider them champions.. Sorry Seattle you got screwed... Please never compare Brady to Ben cheesburgher...

Sean Pa Patriot said:
You need your head examined... That game sucked... the team sucked.. The Seahawks were the better team, but the officals, decided the game.... I hate Pittsburgh more than ever, and will never consider them champions.. Sorry Seattle you got screwed... Please never compare Brady to Ben cheesburgher...

You are one hatefull person! Get over it, the Steelers won and Seattle lost. Bad officiating hurt Seattle but at the same time they couldn't move the ball to save their lives. You really need to chill out the game is over and it is not called the Patriots trophy, the Steelers won and that is it.

If that is how u really feel be my guest, but u honostly cant say that Pittsburgh dominated that game and earned that trophy.. , and if your a so called Pats fan u would feel the same way... Sorry Pittsburgh is a paper champion....

mgcolby said:
You are one hatefull person! Get over it, the Steelers won and Seattle lost. Bad officiating hurt Seattle but at the same time they couldn't move the ball to save their lives. You really need to chill out the game is over and it is not called the Patriots trophy, the Steelers won and that is it.

I dunno...I saw Seattle moving the ball all night, although their receivers did have their fair share of drops. Where they had trouble was finishing drives..and when they did, the plays were overturned by an official.

mgcolby said:
Bad officiating hurt Seattle but at the same time they couldn't move the ball to save their lives.

Yeah, those damned pathetic Seahawks, only going from their own 2 yard line down to the Stealers 1 yard line, only to have it negated by a bulls**t phantom "Holding" penalty... (The same penalty that Madden said, "Where? I didn't see it..."

Yeah, Seattle couldnt move the ball. Geez.

Sean Pa Patriot said:
If that is how u really feel be my guest, but u honostly cant say that Pittsburgh dominated that game and earned that trophy.. , and if your a so called Pats fan u would feel the same way... Sorry Pittsburgh is a paper champion....

Hey Sean I feel your pain and totally agree with you, all theses f'ers will be coming out of the woodwork tomorrow like roaches.

thank god someone from pa and who is a Pats fan understands what is goin on...

I thought us Pats fans were above blaming everything on the Officials. I guess a few of us are not. I don't like the steelers but they just had the greatest season in NFL history! The pats lost and they won get over your hatred and appreciate NFL history. What they did was unbelievable.

Now they didn't earn that trophy just shows either hatred or ignorance. They won 3 road games and then the SuperBowl against officiating that was horrid in the Indy game. They beat the 1,2,3 in the AFC and then the 1 in the NFC how in the F@ck can you say they didn't earn the Trophy?

Do I think the Pats would have beat the them in the AFCC, yes but the Pats didn't get there.

Everyone in this thread should get off their high horse and focus on the draft and FA, if not, go to another board were you won't embarass the rest of us.

mgcolby said:
I thought us Pats fans were above blaming everything on the Officials. I guess a few of us are not. I don't like the steelers but they just had the greatest season in NFL history! The pats lost and they won get over your hatred and appreciate NFL history. What they did was unbelievable.

Now they didn't earn that trophy just shows either hatred or ignorance. They won 3 road games and then the SuperBowl against officiating that was horrid in the Indy game. They beat the 1,2,3 in the AFC and then the 1 in the NFC how in the F@ck can you say they didn't earn the Trophy?

Do I think the Pats would have beat the them in the AFCC, yes but the Pats didn't get there.

Everyone in this thread should get off their high horse and focus on the draft and FA, if not, go to another board were you won't embarass the rest of us.

I couldn't care less that the Steelers won...in fact I fully expected them to. But if the officiating doesn't change, that's going to be us getting screwed one day.

If you think we'rethe only ones complaining, check out some other team boards. this goes beyond a AFC rivalry.

Bella*chick said:
If you think we'rethe only ones complaining, check out some other team boards. this goes beyond a AFC rivalry.

Exactly. This isn't us as Patriots Fans. This is us as FOOTBALL FANS. THis has nothing to do with who the teams were, this is about the integrity of the game itself.

If the guy you replied to doesn't understand this, perhaps he needs to go to a different board where he won't embarrass US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back